Ban appeal: [007]rockonTF2. Confusion????

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    As far as I now, I waited for 30 minutes, so I did not get a vote kick.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [007]rockonTF2

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was playing on aloha.pk arena (either top 10 or counter strike)

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    This is why the subject has the word confusion in it. I do not know what did I wrong. Maybe I got banned because of a chat I was having with players about the new update in Ace of Spades(Jagex) and said something rude about that game,

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I did not know that talking or being rude about the Ace of Spades (Jagex version) would get me banned. I wasn’t thinking of the consequences when I wrote that comment.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    January 20 or 29 or 28, Time(EST): 4:30

Actually, after looking through this, you have been banned before and the ban is still active. So you are a ban evader. You were originally banned for aimbot. Anything to say about this?

Wait… what? I thought my aim-bot ban was lifted (I have been too busy to play BNS). I think my router IP address got changed when I was setting it up for my sister’s Mac, and her iPod, and her Kindle Fire.

Besides, I thought the beta version was no more because Jagex bought the game. I have been playing different games since then( Ex: Armored Core, Brick Force, Minecraft, etc…).

Aimbot bans don’t get lifted without a successful appeal. In your case, it looks like you accidentally evaded the ban. Basically, assume the old aimbot ban is still active and forget about the evasion.
The admin who originally banned you has been inactive for quite some time.

Treat this appeal as if you were appealing the original aimbot ban, I’m not sure which admin should field it though.

Thread locked for inactivity.
Make a new thread if you wish to appeal again.

~Reki