Ban Apeal- <Z>Decoy

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes I have waited.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My in-game player name is Decoy

2. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I was playing on the server aloha.pk arena all maps.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was banned for being accused of using “aimbot”

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I think I should get unbanned because I have never used aimbot before on any game. I was just playing good today, and after I got a couple of headshots, I was banned. To continue I also play very frequently on aloha servers and I’ll be sad if I won’t be able to play on these servers anymore.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I was banned around 8:00 pm UTC on June 26, 2013.

[15:56:43] <arena_aloha @ #aos.aloha> Decoy (Scratch) banned for 30 minutes: aimbot

Maybe you should wait and see next time. Also the servers are currently down so that might affect it.

Oh, well I waited for around 40 minutes and it still said that I was banned. I guess I will wait a little longer if this ever happens to me again.

servers are down k?

Yeah I know the servers are down.