Ban apeal SPHT:Wojsk!?

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
It was a ban…

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
SPHT:Wojsk!?

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
Aloha.pk arena top10

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
There is no logical reason, I just know that I was spamming the /ping and they ended up banning me

5) Why should you be unbanned?
because I want to play and interact with the game community…

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
1:18 pm 20 4 2022
Note: They should remove that thing that bans you for using /ping or /invite in 1vs1 map because this is the second time this has happened to me and they are very similar cases, obviously they have the same script, they ban spammers automatically, but not hackers :slight_smile:

Hello,
Yes this ban was due to command spamming the /ping command.
The servers have protection against this which you triggered.
Its quite hard to create this balance where it can be normal user checking commands
and actual attempt to packet spam the server. We are sorry for that.
I would recommend slowing down a tiny bit on those commands as
even with the current script we truly rarely see this limit being hit.

But I do believe this was a only a mistake and you didnt actually intend to do harm
and you were just checking /ping way too quickly manually.
Thus your ban is lifted and you are free to join our servers again.

Thank you.
Have a nice rest of the day and have fun :slightly_smiling_face:

• DarkNeutrino

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.