Ban about 6 years ago

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
  1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    I dont remeber

2. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I guess its babel

3. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I used cheats.

4. Why should you be unbanned?
    Hmmm i got banned about 5-6 years ago. So i was a kid and idiot. I dont remember why i used cheats. Now im back to this amazing game but i still have ban. So i want to unban because i want to play on the best server of AoS. Im sorry for my behavior and i promise dont use cheats again.

5. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    5-6 years ago.

The administrator who banned you has been notified. Please hang tight, and do not try to join aloha.pk servers in the meantime.

Thanks,
ku

Hello,

I am the admin who banned you from babel, one of our famous server. Let me introduce you about aloha. We are very easy group and we believe on the second chance to those whose come forward, admitted their wrong doing and promise not to hack again.

You are not exception to other players, you’ve done what we expected you to do.

Before we are moving onto new chapter. I want you to delete all of hacking tool first.

Thanks,

Nathan

Thanks. Now i have new computer so i dont have any cheats to AoS

Hello,

Your ban is lifted. Please remember if any aloha’s staff who catch you cheating again then this ban will be reinstated. Meaning you will not have a chance to play again.

Enjoy the fun and play fair.

Nathan