[BAKA]Poidachi

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [BAKA]Poidachi

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned without warning. During this match however I switched to an smg to help take down the opponent’s tower which I never do and was banned when I was shooting at the tower. I feel like it most likely have been for rapid fire or something because I am reminded of a similar case where someone was kicked only to come back the same match and claim that he does not use any mods. Players were also commenting how it can wrongly accuse some one of rapid fire and kick them. FerrariFlunker was present at one point of the moderators I recognize that can maybe able to vouch for me. It was the first time that I switched to the smg in a while and I can’t help but feel that it had something to do with that.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I don’t use any mods nor do I have any interest of doing so in the future of this game’s existence

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    June 3, 2016, around 2pm (PDT)

Sorry for the late response, but your banning admin only banned you for a day.

Your ban has now expired, so you are free to play.

Have fun!!!