Babelon's Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Indeed. I had spoke with the admins over the IRC, who had confirmed my ban.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

In-game name at the time was Babelon, being as my second in-game name, under [TSB]Tyler~SAW.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha. pk’s Babel server, hence the name Babelon.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

From talking with the admins they had told me it was for esp.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

My AoS folder had not been injected with any hacking software, I had no external hacking software, thus I could not and was not hacking, I look down upon hacking. I believe in a fair game where one may use ones skills, wits, and ability to overcome ones opponents, in a sportsman like fashion.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    MM-DD-YY HH:MM AM-PM

03-20-13 01:46 PM

Thanks mate, and yeah just waiting on the admin.

I vouch for Tyler. I’ve played with him before (and watched him own COUNTLESS enemies), and watched recorded videos over, and over, and over again. I played with Tyler under his alias (I found out who he was, though), and he was playing legitimately. I’ve tried to trip him up hundreds of times, and all of my attempts failed.

I hope you can get unbanned Tyler. And if you do, I’ll be waiting for you on Top 10. ;D

Tyler, sorry to keep you waiting; I’m up to my elbows in mildew.

I’ll be sure that a decision is made by Thursday evening, at the latest.

@Chappy: Sounds like a plan mate. :slight_smile:

@Haux: I understand Haux, life of an admin can be a busy one, hackers don’t make it any easier. (Ran a very popular PP server for a few months, endless amount of hackers to say the least.)
I’m in no hurry, wouldn’t want anything over looked, take your time.

I would have been able to attend to the matter sooner, but somehow I found my way into bed and fell asleep… waking up several hours later wondering what the hell happened.

Yep, that’ll happen to the best of us.

After some discussion and further review, I have decided that plaid slacks are completely inappropriate attire to wear at a funeral, as are jean shorts.

Oh, and you’ve also been unbanned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I agree, black pants are a more traditional raiment of such an occasion.

Thank you, for doing your job to the best of your ability, it is highly appreciated, and have a great day.