Aysnorelax - Ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I got banned yesterday (5/21/13) checked same server today and I was still banned (5/22/13)

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Aysnorelax

2. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was playing on aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 hallway (aos://1379434439:32887)

3. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was being a script kiddie and using hacks. I decided that using a shotgun as a sniper with no recoil or spread with aimbot was a good idea… I soon was banned.

1. Why should you be unbanned?
    I should be unbanned because aloa.pk hosts the most succesful servers and I would be unable to continue playing the game if I am banned from all your servers. I would be forced to play the awful jagex ace of spades. I know what I did was cheating and how I wouldnt want the same done too me. Please unban me it will never happen again. I do hope you take this into consideration.

2. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    May 21 2013 around 6:00 - 9:00 PM

I remember you using aimbot at Top Ten Arena Maps and everyone was so angry at you. I don’t believe you should be unbanned.

Heh, yeah they sure were mad. That was fun while it lasted but it’s not as satisfying as getting legitimate kills.

Hacking should never be fun. It ruins the gameplay for others who aren’t using hacks. The thing that pisses me off the most is that some people download a hack because someone is just a good player, and want to aimbot just against them. Soon, everyone is hacking, trying to kill people who they think are cheating. Some are, and some aren’t, but that still shouldn’t be used as an excuse. Another thing that really annoys me is how easily someone can download and inject an aimbot… It just isn’t fair… :frowning:

Let me get this straight. You think it is funny to troll people? No. It is not. You are just making people have even worse opinions of you.

Hello, I am the admin responsible for your ban. Although I thank you for telling the truth, I’d like to ask you a few questions.

How will you react if you encounter someone else using hacks on an aloha.pk server?

Also, it seems as though you ‘enjoyed’ using hacks on others, according to this thread. Although you have admitted to hacking, think about the person on the receiving end of your bullet. How will they feel, and how would it change their opinion of the game?

I’m just being honest about having fun, I saw that honesty goes a long way in getting un-banned so I might as well be honest. What am I supposed to say to that? I’ve encountered more greifers than people “hacking”. Maybe people have used aim bot on me before and I just haven’t noticed, I don’t really know. Ive had my run im done with the hacks it was a one time thing it wont happen again. If it does feel free to perma-ban me no questions asked.

Nah, I wouldn’t do that, that’s just cruel. You’ve been honest, and quite calm about the situation. Your ban has been reduced to a week, and will expire on Thursday, May 30 14:11:03 PST. However you will not be given another chance if you are caught again, keep that in mind. :smiley:

Thank you!

A happy end. Locked.