AVEREYS Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    AV

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Tower of Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    My older brother was trolling.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I dont think i did anything wrong.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    January 4 to 8 (i think)

Hello!

I am the admin who banned you.

Well, that is a really poor ban appeal. Specially when you get a lot of times to make it.

So, seems like that you got banned cause your older brother was “trolling”.

So now, I just have one question for you : Are you sure that you haven’t miss something else? Like something worst than just trolling.

Lying isn’t a good option for a ban appeal, I will wait for you answer. So please, just told us the entire truth. The aloha community believe in second chance and you just have to prove us that you deserve it.

Hi, I did get my brother to say he was trolling me, and im sorry on his behalf.

And im sorry if the appeal is a bit ruff, english isnt my first language so im not that good at making an appeal.

Anyway thank you for your time and Im sorry about my brother.

Hello!

I’ll be honest with you, I don’t care if it was you or your brother fault. You get banned cause you, or your brother, ruined the experience of other players.

It was your brother fault? fine, tell him to continue that appeal then. And tell him to be 100% honest.

Like I said in my previous post, lying isn’t a good option. You want to be unban? Well, go tell to your brother to be 100% honest in his appeal.

I will answer you my question again : Are you sure that you haven’t miss something else? Like something worst than just trolling.

Be honest. Thanks.

Hi, I’m the elder brother. I want to apologize for trolling. I mad at my little brother, so I want to troll. I take all the blame for the ruin of others playing sorry. please unban my little brother, because has done nothing wrong. thanks.

Hello,

You didn’t answer my question yet…
Trolling is something, but I didn’t permaban you for “trolling”…
I give you one last chance to tell me the truth.
You don’t want to see your little brother be permaban, be honest, at least for him.
Thanks.

I don’t know what you mean by “Are you sure that you haven’t miss something else? Like something worst than just trolling”
and im being fully honest with you, i was use ESP and aim bot on his pc because i was mad at him.
I just want him to be unbanned.

thank you.

Hello!

Well, it was a big misunderstanding!

For me, and for the majority of the staff, trolling isn’t cheating. Those words are totally different haha!

And for the fact, you ve been banned one time for cheating and one other time for trolling! and btw, your trolling ban was only for a duration of 6 hours.

So yeah, it was a big misunderstanding haha!

I will give you a second chance, for you and your brother haha! Please, don’t make me regret this!

Of course, don’t forget to delete all your cheats from your computer! And just, be and play nice on our servers!

Thanks!

Thank you so much!