averagePizza

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yup, the admins in the IRC told me.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    averagePizza

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I’m not sure because I was playing in Babel and after I got into the Aloha IRC, an admin there (it was DE, i think) told me that I was caught hacking in Hallway (which I never played on today btw)

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Well the admin told me I was caught aimbotting, but remember that I wasn’t in the Hallway server and that I was in the Babel server but I still used ESP because I kinda realized that my aim is getting bad and there were too many “good” people on the opposing team so it was annoying to me.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I have realized my mistake and I am regretting what I have done. I also realized that cheating takes the fun out of the game (pressing a button every time to aim correctly =.=). Since the incident, I have removed the aimbot client and focused in polishing my skill by practicing on other servers.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    February 28, 2013 10:50PM GMT +8:00

Also there are some people who hold grudges over me mainly because we fight (like “haha i killed you”,“shut the fuck up asswipe”) and sometimes when I’m getting lots of kills, they get angry so that guy in hallway was probably impersonating me and using hacks to get me banned. Also the “averagepizza” in Hallway has the same ip as i have but it is impossible because i was the only person awake in my house and area at that time.

1st of all, at first, you admitted to using ESP but not aimbot. Then in that second paragraph there, you said you were using aimbot.
Please make more sense.

Second of all, how DO you know the “impersonator” has the same IP as you?

Sorry, I did not know there was a difference between aimbot and ESP. I used ESP not aimbot! The admins over the IRC told me that the averagepizza in hallway has the same ip as mine.

If you were only using an ESP, why did you state you had pressed a button to aim correctly? An ESP just shows you where players always are, an aimbot however uses a button activation to directly aim at an opponent. So are you lying on your appeal and changing your story?

Also Aloha bans by IP, because of that someone can not be impersonating you with that same IP as it’s unique to you. If you were on a dynamic connection then yes maybe another person could get it, but that’s extremely unlikely. My point being you wouldn’t be banned if someone else impersonated you because their IP would’ve been banned not yours.

Sorry, I think it’s because I used PWNED_AOS and it has an ESP which you can use to track players and kill them manually or if you press “e” it would immediately aim to a players head but you still have to click to kill.
I personally don’t know how IP connections work but the admin said that I he checked the IP and it was the same with mine but I repeat, I did not play on hallway during the time I was hacking on Babel. Ask “TheFear” or “PSY from korea” who I was playing with during the time I was hacking.
Does this answer your questions?

There we go, that would be the aimbot.

averagepizza,

you were originally only banned for one hour, so your ban already expired some time ago.

Since you were honest about your hacks from the start and promised to never do it again you’re free to go.

You should know that if you’re ever caught again you won’t get off so easily, if at all.

Oh thanks :)! Looking forward to play with my friends and meet new people again! I know of the consequences should i ever do it again and i will never do it again