auniqeid. yes ik, dont lock this please. This is for topo re: Apology

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I waited a few months :stuck_out_tongue:

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [STU]auniqeid during the ban. Now {SS}auniqeid

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha 1ctf pinpoint

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

READ THE PART WHERE IT SAYS ‘EXTRA’

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I was only seeing what it’s like to be a hacker. And I miss Aloha. I deleted WTFAOS a long time ago anyway. And Ill never do it again.
If you would like to keep me banned. Then do so. You are after all the responsible admins.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Dont even remember it was so long ago. Topo Knows

EXTRA (PLEASE READ)

I feel like an absolute idiot here. Yes i know i am, no need to boo in the comments. Those other two ban appeals I should have just said. I don’t even know why i didn’t. My brain was maybe a bit F’d up then. But anyway. This isn’t really a ban appeal. Its more of an apology. I admit to using hacks that time on that server. BUT! I do not hack in general. Around the time of my ban i was very fed up of hackers and everyone hacking their way through everyone else. So i thought. ‘What’s it like to be a hacker?’ . Somebody once told me of a major hack called WTFAOS. So i googled it. downloaded it, put it in or whatever. Ive never seen anything like it before. I went on a few private servers to test out a few features such as an ESP and things like super speed and all that. I told my friend about this hack and he said. ‘Why, it ruins the game’.
And truly, it does. So I was going to delete it HONEST! but i And wanted to play around with it a bit more. So I went on the aloha server.
and turned on a tracer and no recoil. I was sniping away peacefully (and horribly). Then i got banned. My reaction was like 'O Shit, should have got rid of it straight away. I put up a ban appeal. Went and tried to get away with it, failed. BIG MISTAKE FOR LYING. Ever since i never had a hack and never will. I put up a second ban appeal and tried to get away with it again, failed. karma is a biatch. Anyway stupid was very, very again stupid for lying. And I swear that I will never lie to you guys ever again. I dont even know why i did lie in the first place.

So I know im still not getting unbanned but i would like to apologize for ruining great fun AOS action and lying to truthful admins.

God, I sound like an idiot. So on the whole. Sorry. ;-;

PS: Wyvern, If you are reading this, I used a tracer like thing on your server. Sorry for being a douche :smiley:

Ok! BRING ON THE HATEMAIL!

Thank you for finally being honest. Considering you’ve already been banned for a couple of months, I’ll go ahead and unban you now. Please continue to be honest and don’t cheat again!

Thanks topo. The admins on here really are great on here even considering some idiots such as myself on here. As i said before, I won’t hack again. And deleted it a LONG time ago. to be honest, i don’t deserve this but thanks :wink:

Ps: If i make another ban appeal, its probably because of my little brother stirring stuff up in chat.

Pss: Can we get a lock on this topic? I want to put all this behind myself :confused: please?