atorresbr AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes, a just votelick, i use a cheat to kill a especific Brazilian player like me.

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

ATORRES_BR!

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

i use a cheat to kill a especific Brazilian player like me.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

i like Babel, i love Aloha, I want to go back to playing normally with my friends and I want to apologize to the entire ALOHA community and specifically to DTank and Jayden

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-07-16T00:00:00-03:00

Hello, atorres.

I will make this short and simple - why should we believe that you won’t hack again, like all the previous times?
How is this ban appeal different from all the other ones you’ve made, claiming you won’t hack again, and then doing so anyway.

I cheated out of anger, towards that specific player. I would never use hacking to play normally. That was the context. The FL servers admin is Brazilian like me, so because of a rivalry, I used cheating to make him angry

but I don’t use cheating to troll or disrespect the server, aloha, or Babel.

that’s the biggest reason, I love this game and I just want to play with the people I like again from the ALOHA COMMUNITY and BABEL.

If you can’t control your anger, then it sounds like this is bound to happen again.

Your behavior in chat sure doesn’t make it sound that way. Calling people retarded endlessly despite being told to stop and getting votekicked many, many times just shows you aren’t willing to change your ways.

Yes, I’m willing to come and play again. I work and study, I don’t live to play games. I want to go back and play Babel a few times, troll someone, but nothing that would disrespect the Aloha Community.

If I like Babel, I’m willing to change for Babel, what I want is to play again, and not play a game of public humiliation in ALOHA. PK.

This is really ugly, man.

Ok, I will no longer treat people this way, I apologize if I offended anyone, and I apologize to all ALOHA and BABEL server administrators.

Please, I just want to show up a few times and get back to playing.

Not even the SOPA server has been active due to time, so I’m just asking for a chance to play BABEL again.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.