atorresbr AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

just, i used hack to kill another hacker called FL | sByte, another Brazilian hacker. I Play legit with my lil BRUV’s, but hacker’s, i hate a lot.

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

atorres_br

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

just, i used hack to kill another hacker called FL | sByte, another Brazilian hacker. I Play legit with my lil BRUV’s, but hacker’s, i hate a lot.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

i loves babel and my lil bruvs !

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-06-17T19:30:00-03:00

Hi Atorres,

I am sure you already know that hacking under any circumstance is not allowed. It makes no difference if you’re trying to kill someone you think is behaving badly (this won’t stop them from hacking, either). You have been told this in your previous appeals already.

We have received numerous complaints about your behavior in chat as well.

I would like you to understand that the ban appeal section is not a “get out of jail free” card, ban appeals that are hastily written and poorly thought out only decrease your chance of getting unbanned (again, you already know this).

With all of this taken into account, and the fact it’s been less than one month since you’ve been unbanned, I have no reason to believe you are joining to play *at all*, but rather continue with the behavior you’ve been keeping for the past year+.

If you think you can convince me, then go ahead, I however seriously doubt that you will have changed your mind a mere 2 hours after you’ve been banned.

Thanks,
utf

4 Likes

I don’t understand what you are talking about about “my behavior”.

You mean that my behavior of saying “SOPA”, or you were “soupado”, is something that could be considered serious like racism for example.

If people don’t like me it just shows that they just don’t like me like maybe you don’t and use your nice words to say it.

I’m not going to try to convince myself of anything, I don’t use a hack to play, I’m legit; however, however and however, if you think I shouldn’t be among you, that’s understandable.

I also wouldn’t like to see people on my server, like the Hackers I kill by hacking.

but not really, I use the argument of not liking what they say, to banish them from the server.

If you believe that I shouldn’t be on your server, then fair enough, it’s your server.

We don’t ban players for personal reasons. We also rarely ban players for their behavior in chat: in your case, it adds up to your ban for cheating. I don’t need to bring up the chat messages in question, you know very well which ones are fine and which aren’t.

There’s no point in trying to act like you don’t know what we’re talking about, you’ve done the same thing in your previous appeals already.

Appeal denied, you may appeal again in a week.