Atorresbr AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes, it was a fair ban. Apologies to the ALOHA community

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

atorres_br!

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

illegal practices with my brothers

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

I love aloha, I love babel, and I love my brothers. I am not a bad guy

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2022-09-14T22:30:00-03:00

Hello Atorresbr glad to see you here after all this time with a much better appeal than last, as this is the second time you were banned for this instead of unbanning immediately I will reduce your permaban to a 1 week ban. Before that I ask that you promise me and the community that you will not use hacks/cheats/unfair advantages on Aloha servers again.

Traduzido com a versão gratuita do tradutor - DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator

Olá Atorresbr, fico feliz em vê-lo aqui depois de todo esse tempo com uma apelação muito melhor do que a anterior. Como esta é a segunda vez que você foi banido por isso, em vez de cancelar o banimento imediatamente, reduzirei seu permaban para um banimento de 1 semana. Antes disso, peço que você prometa a mim e à comunidade que não usará hacks/cheats/vantagens injustas nos servidores Aloha novamente.

1 Like

Thanks BRO !, apologies and sincerely apologies to this inconvenient, so u knows and understand my love to ALOHA and BABEL community !.

From my heart and my sincerely votes to get a PLUS with this new opportunity to back to my beloved Bros.

tnx !

2 Likes

Aight I’ll take that as you agreeing lmao, you will be unbanned in 1 week from now on the 22nd of may, aside from that tho I do hope to see you playing on aloha legit in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi TANK !, today is the day !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.