ATORRES_BR has banned ;-;

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? (( im Banned, nop kicked ))

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. (( ATORRES_BR ))

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. (( VAVEL ))

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. (( I don’t know ))

5. Why should you be unbanned? (( SOPA ! i’m a good person Bhrus ! <3 ))

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. (( more than years ? – so sad ;-; ))

men
UR A FAMOUS WALLHACKER STOP ACTING INNCOENT UR BANNED IN UGBE LOL
AND SOME OTHER SERVERS MEN STOP IT and bhus wont work u need a better answer althought im not an admin im telling U MEN

1 Like

i LOBE u kiddie <3

i lobe vavels and my all Brhus ! – SOPA !

1 Like

Heyo atorresbr im the admin that banned you.
aloha is a community that believes in giving its players second chances, but in order to do that I am gonna need to ask you to tell me the truth about what you were doing and what you were using that could have got you banned. be completely honest staff collect recorded evidence for all bans.

also please don’t be posting your videos on unrelated topics.

Do you really think I’m a Hacker?, well if that’s what you and your cameras need, I’ll type what you want; according to you i am and i used a hack on your server.

I A.Torres, am a hacker who used a hack on your Vavel server.

Gratitude.

Você realmente acha que eu sou um Hacker ?, bem, se é isso que você e suas cameras precisam, eu vou digitar o que você quer; segundo voce, eu sou e eu usei um hack no seu servidor.

Eu A.Torres, sou um hacker que usou um hack em seu servidor Vavel.

Gratidão.

bHRU, I’M kicked or banned without make a shoot on the game ?, just now !

Do not evade your ban, the appeal is not over,

Wait for the response of the admin in charge, and do not join the servers,

Thanks

Thank you moder.

we do not just think this atorresbr.
we do not want a half-arsed fake confession, we want sincere honesty and an apology only then can you be given a second chance.

1 Like

TITAN MoDeR Are you your bro?

Dear and beloved brothers, here’s my apology for being a noob and a pathetic script kiddie, using modified versions of outdated and vulnerable clients like this one that I happened to be testing on servers.

From the heart and a kiss to each of you my brothers, my sincere and cordial apologies <3

ATORRES_BR

“O homem forte se defender sozinho, o homem mais forte defende os outros.” Como diria nosso querido oi Ben, parabéns pelo ban.
Aliás bom video, musica de qualidade, boa gameplay, alguns bons kills.

• 8/10
1 Like

i’m still banned ?, bhru

cause u havent ban appealed properly :frowning:

gonna give you the benefit of the doubt on the fact that was a sincere apology,
due to many evasions and your lying to me, you will be unbanned 1 week from now on the 25th of august instead of immediately, do not join the servers until that day as this will be considered evasion and could lead to an extension of your ban. make sure all hacks(clients DLL’s etc) are deleted from your computer and aside from all that I do hope to see you playing again legit in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I lobe’s my all beloved Bhurs ! Vavel’s stay on my memories and my <3 for ever !

I LOBE U BHRUS !, i lobe u delicious life !

1 Like

i lobes vavel’s !