Asking for forgiveness, Ban Appeal. IGN: toast

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

If I recall correctly, It was a votekick, but I moved on another server and tried connecting to a aloha server the next morning to find out that I was banned.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

toast

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk counter-strike maps, could also be aloha.pk arena top 10 maps but most likely the first server listed.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Aimbotting, and I’m not proud of it. I’ve been playing Ace of Spades even before the shotgun and the SMG were added. I Play the steam version of Ace of Spades but after games being constantly hacked (either by aimbotters or servers crashers), I cracked. I looked online to find a aimbot for the steam version, but found one for this one. At first I told myself no, but curiosity got me. I joined a Hallway server to test it out. At first I was very nervous and barely used it, but after getting comfortable, I started using it more. The more I used it, the more powerful I became. I became cocky and decided to use it on a better server, and that’s where I downfall happened. I got votekicked. I left and went back to the hallway server, but that votekick caused me to actually remove the aimbot.
The next day I try to join a aloha server only to find that I’m banned. I tried to join another, and I’m banned there as well. I thought I could just avoid all the servers all together but I was wrong. I found that I couldn’t really enjoy the game anymore. I couldn’t enjoy it thinking about how after all these years of playing fair, I decided to be a douche and hack. So now after a week or so I’m here asking to be forgiven not only by the admins, but by the players of Ace of Spades (Build and Shoot).

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I Would like to have a second chance to redeem myself for hacking and ruining the experience for some players. As I mentioned before, I’ve been playing before the shotgun and SMG were added, and for me to hack in this game is a major no no to me.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

According to the date shown on my browser, I downloaded the hack Sunday, June 30th, at 7:08 PM pacific time, so I most likely got banned at around 9 or 11 PM that day.

I reduced your ban to 1 week. Please don’t make a repeat of this and I am glad you told the truth but next time if you see someone hacking, either record them or use /admin to IRC to contact an admin.

Thanks, and once again I’m sorry. Have a nice day!

Hey, sorry but i’m still banned after 3 weeks or so. I’m not in any rush but I would like to be unbanned now if that’s okay.

I can’t find you banned in the list.

Well I’m trying to join aloha servers but I keep getting the banned pop up.

Try now. Might’ve been a mistake on my end.

I’m in. Thank you!