appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    it was not a votekick

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [AlicoX]

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    someone named f sent me a pm telling:
    PM from f: please appeal your ban

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I didn’t do anything illegal, I just built a small fort and started killing while the rest built or killed, I don’t see anything wrong with that

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    around 10m/20m from this appeal

Heyo Alico I am the moderator that banned you.

Ill start by clarifying the ban today was a ban for evading your previous ban when you played under the nickname “dupe”.
next ill say that aloha is a community that believes in giving its players second chances, but this can only happen if you tell the truth so id like to ask if you remember doing anything at the time of your ban under the name dupe that could have got you banned?

um yes, i was cheating in a push server and then they bann me and go to babel and ban me again… It was a long day, not only in the game, so I apologizeapologize and yes, i was baned with the name dupe

Thank you for your honesty and apology Alico, due to said honesty and this being your first ban, I’m going to have you unbanned and you should soon be able to play again.
I understand if you had a long and bad day but that is no excuse for any form of hacks especially as a trusted member of the aloha community. please make sure any and all hacks (dll’s, clients etc) are removed from your computer before you rejoin and I do hope to see you playing legit soon :slight_smile:

It has been brought to my attention that this is not your first appeal or first ban, with this in mind I apologise but your ban will be made into a 2-week ban and your trusted status will be stripped.
as a trusted user you represented aloha.pk itself but what you did not only did that poorly but made us and the community lose trust in you, while also potentially decreasing the players trust in us and our trusted this being something we will not tolerate.
I’m rather disappointed myself but I really hope that after these 2 weeks you will come back legit and help us regain our trust in you as a member of this community once again,
so as of today 08/06/2021 to 22/06/2021 when your ban has ended do not evade/join any aloha servers as this could lead to an extension of your ban and before you join have any and all hacks gone from your computer, once again I do hope to see you playing legit in the future :slight_smile:

I admit and accept the bans I had previously and this one anyway, I will wait to play legally again I promise and if this time I fail them I will not return again
I like this community and I hope not to disappoint them again
:-[

1 Like