Appeal Taco.jpg

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    my player name its Taco.jpg but mi old name its ScreamerElProYT

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    in arena top 10

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned because the other players called me a hacker and reported me to the admins

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I want to stop being banned to be able to play with my friends and that when entering the server an admin does not automatically come to ban me because others told me a hacker which I am not

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Excuse me, but I don’t remember when they got banned, about 2 months worse, I’m not sure

yo im the admin who banned you.

first of all id like to narrate my perspective of banning you back then. you joined babel and you got suspicious kills. after watching you i concluded what a garbage of a player you are. no awareness of ur surroundings. no mastery of the game’s mechanics. u made up for it entirely with softaimbot as u were aiming through walls on multiple occasions.

on discord u were talking about how good of a player u were so i guess lying comes naturally to you like here in ur appeal. Im dissapointed.

In the end though several months have passed since i banned you and after all that time my recordings folder became too large so i purged it with the evidence i had against you. With no evidence in hand the only right thing to do is to unban you at this point.

u got lucky. u can see this as a warning. you are unbanned and free to play on aloha as of now.

full stop. i take back what i have said in my previous post. u are not unbanned.

after further investigation we have found out that another admin has banned you for the usage of cheats when you were evading ur initial ban.
The admin in question has sufficient evidence against you. ur ban is still up and i would like to ask you to explain yourself.

r u going to stick with the story u wrote here in ur appeal?

i await a thought out answer from you.

Well, they don’t want to unban me because it does not matter, I have many many other servers to play on, if they don’t want to unban me, then so, thank you for your attention and that they do well if they are not going to unban me because it sucks me a egg.

Hola ScreamerelproYT. Voy a traducirte las cosas que Viereck te ha dicho porque tengo la sensación de que no estás entendiendo lo que está sucediendo con vos y con tu apelación

La cuestion es la siguiente:

En el primer post que hizo Viereck, te dijo que durante el tiempo en que te ha estado observando, ha visto un comportamiento tóxico de tu parte hacia las mecánicas del juego, por el hecho de que en discord vos estuviste diciendo que eras un jugador bueno, limpio y profesional, cuando en realidad, Viereck te atrapó usando Softaimbot, que es un hack de openspades, con lo cual todas las cosas que dijiste terminaron siendo mentira. El tema es que ha pasado ya un tiempo de esto, la evidencia que tenía Viereck la terminó borrando/perdiendo, con lo cual no tiene herramientas para mantener esta apelación, y por eso decidió desbanearte.

Sin embargo, Viereck hace un segundo post, donde se retracta de todo lo anterior. Dice que ha realizado una investigación sobre este asunto, y descubrió que otro administrador te baneó por el uso de cheats cierto tiempo después de que hayas sido inicialmente baneado por Viereck. Es decir, ese admin te atrapó evadiendo tu primer ban, y usando hacks. Este administrador sí tiene la evidencia suficiente para mantener esta apelación, con lo cual tiene razones suficientes para dejarte baneado. Por lo tanto, lo que Viereck te está pidiendo es que realmente confieses lo que hiciste, que realmente usaste cheats y más o menos cuándo lo hiciste.

La idea de esta traducción es que puedas entender cuál es la intención de Viereck, qué fue lo que te dijo él tanto en un post como en el otro, porque tanto yo como otros miembros del staff tenemos la sensación de que no nos has entendido correctamente, de que no estás entendiendo lo que está pasando, de por qué estás baneado, de por qué te iban a desbanear al principio pero después no. En fin, espero que te sea de ayuda

primero que todo WTF con esa foto ultima y por si creen que soy yo, no no lo soy WTF, segundo si ya habia entendido lo que viereck o como s ellame me habia dicho, y tercero, sinceramente ya no me importa el desbaneo, como dije, hay mucho muchos otros server en los cuales jugar, asi que si me desbanean o no sinceramente ya me chupa un huevo, igualmente gracias por la atencion prestada y hasta luego. :wink:

if u dont care anymore then so neither do i. u can stay banned lol. appeal denied

ok i suck an egg dog >:(

Appeal closed, appeal locked