[APPEAL]NIceTea

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I was permbanned.I waited 30 minutes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [MEOW]IceTea, but I changed the name to [FOX]NIceTea

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk arena top 10 maps
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was hacking,I had ESP
5) Why should you be unbanned?
I love it to play ace of spades,but I cant play it when i’m on the best servers banned.And i deleted the hack and promise,I never hack in the future!

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I dont know it , but I think at the 31.12.12

And do you talk about it admin team?:smiley:
I wait to playing on aloha:-/

NIceTea

Please, be patient.

Hello there Ice Tea, seems like I’m the one responsible for your ban appeal. I apologize for not taking care of it faster, I was busy.
I appreciate the honesty and I’m gonna remove the ban (since it’s also 3 months old…). However, if you are ever caught hacking again on our servers, there will be no second chances. You’re gonna get permanently banned without the chance of making a ban appeal.

You’re free to go now. Enjoy.

Yay thank you very much:),I promise I NEVER hack again,and i delete the ESP!