Appeal from CybronicHuman

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

There was no votekick. It was a ban from an admin

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

CybronicHuman

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha 24/7 pinpoint

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

When I was banned the reason was not specified. People in IRC told me that I was banned for using ESP.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

This is a topic for discussion, I guess. I claim that I was not using ESP when I was playing. If an admin who banned me made a video that supports his argument for banning me, I would really like to see it, discuss it with him and answer his questions!

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I was banned on 02 March 2013 at approx 12.00 (GMT+01:00)

I don’t see you in our banlist…try again?

Oh, my bad, your IP was just different.
Sorry about that, I’ll just go ahead and ban this one too, so now we’re good.

I’ve contacted the admin who banned you; let’s wait for his response.

OK. Let’s wait.

Sorry it took so long.

I’m sure you’ve heard this before.
I’ll lift your ban because I don’t really have evidence, but I have doubts that you are a legit player.
If you are in fact legit, then I apologize for the delay and staff (including me!) will be more careful in the future