Appeal For ChaosVoidDragon

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Check.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    ChaosVoidDragon

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Tower of babel.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    NoRecoil/NoSpread.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I recently picked this game up again and for the most part only played to pass time in class. I started playing extremely casually and got lazy so I started using NoRecoil/NoSpread as a convenience for myself. I thought I could get away with this because I wasn’t up to date on methods of detection you guys have advanced on. This is one of the only games I find genuinely fun to come back to every time and would like to keep it that way so I plan to cease all cheating. I apologize for contributing to the amount of people that already ruin the fun on these servers.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    2/25/17
    6:00PM-7:00PM Pacific

So basically you think there arent many server guards,admins and reporters.Dont tell me you Havent even heard of pubovl.The aloha community has always been active and always updates the reports section.We aint like other servers and forums that are inactive.

Talks about cheating as only way to cease cheating.wtf

please do not post here unless you have something important to add

ChaosVoidDragon, your ban was for 1 day since you were banned by staff member who can’t record his bans so he can’t do permanent bans, just one day bans.
therefore, your ban expired
you’re lucky for this, anyways i hope you have learned your lesson and you won’t cheat again, it won’t take you to a good way. i’m glad to see you have admitted your wrong

remember, if someone from staff catch you cheating again, there will be more lasting consequences

enjoy the game

Hackers have the balls to get appeals but dont have the balls to accept pms about fucking lesson learning.