Appeal for a friend (smartfirewolf

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It’s not me, I’m not sure.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    smartfirewolf

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    See #1

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Hacking

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Hacks uninstalled.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    See #1

Hi, I’m the admin who banned your friend. Your friend is right on for the reason as to why he were banned, thanks for being honest.

I’ll reduce his ban from being permanent to being a 10 day ban. Once again thanks for being honest. So in 10 days from now you friend will be able to play again.

If caught hacking in the future, and trust me he will be, then he will have no chance of being unbanned.

However, before he gets unbanned you should have your friend make an account on here an apologize for hacking himself.

He claims to have made an account and apologized. Thanks for the mercy.

That he did, he sent it via a PM.

i am sorry for hacking

I’m not 100% on the apology. Perhaps have him come on this thread and apologize. Even more so, include more than just “i am sorry for hacking.” State why you hacked in the first place, and what measures you are doing to not ever hack again. I’ve also told him to apologize here via PM, so until he does so he’s remaining banned.

The reason i hacked was to troll people and it was funny but i wont do it again.

Well, at least you’ve created an account.
But if you wanna be unbanned, you’re gonna have to come up with something better than that, bud. :-\

Wow, that totally sounds apologetic. Could’ve had me fooled.
Yeah sure, maybe it was funny for you; was it funny for the people whose gaming time got ruined because you decided to use an aimbot?

I’m really not feeling why you should be unbanned at all.

I’d say if he dosen’t come up with something within the next few days, he obviously dosen’t really wanna get unbanned, his friend just wants him to. He feels awkward talking to the admins after having hacked. And, since he dosen’t wanna stand up and admit it, he can take the punishment.

Or maybe, he’s just a dumbass troll who likes to piss people off. :stuck_out_tongue:

No offence to you, pokefan.

I don’t believe the SmartFire guy. He seems like he may do it again. No offence Pokefan, but sometimes even the people you trust are wrong.

Well, looks like it’s gonna stay perma! :smiley:

You shouldn’t be happy about that, it’s bad enough when someone has to be banned in the first place.

Well, I’m ‘happy’ about him being banned, more like… ‘satisfied’. If he hacked in the first place and didn’t wanna step up to it, it’s his fault not ours. We gave him the chances and he just threw them away.

hey faggets u know what fuck this game i dont care anymore so i am happy i made people mad

That definitely will make the admins happy to see you go.

i hope it will

It’s not very hard to apologize. I just wanted something that has actually feeling, something that sways me to believe you won’t hack again. Too late now, after what you had said.

Enjoy your ban.

Well, that escalated quickly.