[APPEAL] BondJamesBond

Sorry for bad english, I do not speak fluent English :frowning:

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I waited is still banned

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    BondJamesBond

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    On aloha? I do not remember, but was banned in minit us

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Evade / Escape a ban for ESP

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    (THAT HAPPENED IN MINIT U.S.) I’ll be honest, I used ESP to protect myself from another player who was using aimbot / esp. I downloaded in that moment, I tried to report it to any administrator, but they do not respond, so I decided to take justice into their own hands (A mistake on my part)

extras
[18:14] <a_girl> and list any hacks that you used
R: only ESP

An apology: I apologize to all who relied mainly on the clockout min until the last moment, I know I should not have done that but when we are angry we do things without thinking
What you’ll do to prevent another ban from occurring: have more calm the next time is not the time to fight back, I will simply ignore when someone is using hack, at most I will advise the administrator is waiting
A formal argument: I have said all

What you’ll do to prevent another ban from occurring: have more calm the next time is not the time to fight back, I will simply ignore when someone is using hack, at most I will advise the administrator is waiting
A formal argument: I have said all

Made my revision also in minit us, they accepted view is: http://forum.minit.nu/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=470

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

To make this clear, I’ll a timeline on what happened.

• Monday, Feb 25th: BondJamesBond was caught ESPing on Minit and was banned permanently. He appealed and sentence was reduced to 1 week.

• Saturday, March 2nd: BondJamesBond was caught ESPing on Aloha by Chase_UC and was banned permanently.

• Monday, March 4th: BondJamesBond joins Minit server; after a check I found out he was banned from Aloha and is permanently banned for evading.

Well, one week without being unbanned play until I was banned in aloha for 1 week also (Due to my appeal) then the ones I played on day 2? I explain this…

In short I was banned on Day 2. In minit us, then how the ban list is shared. I was also banned in aloha for 1 week. I would not play @ _ @

All of this first started when I saw you mentioning hacks on a certain server (forgot which one it was, since it was a long time ago). Basically, you used it to “troll another hacker with it”. As soon as I got on the server, you said that you turned off the hacks. I spectated you and saw nothing weird, so I gave you a warning. I was expecting a response from you, but I never got one.

To me, it seemed like aimbot. Hell, why would you use ESP to make another hacker (which was not on the server at that time) leave? I wanted to permanently ban you (I already had your confession to using hacks) but I did not see you hack in game.

BUT, we got this video which clearly shows you using ESP on an Aloha server:

I did not quite understand your post, but you seem to be saying that the ban happened on Minit, not on Aloha. Well, surprise! You used hacks on Aloha (and managed to avoid a ban) and you were later caught using ESP on another Aloha server.

The original ban I gave you was on February 2nd after one of your guards recorded the above video. Now, Minit subscribes to Aloha’s banlists, so if you’re banned on Aloha, you’re banned on Minit too.

However, the ban time line kinda confuses me. I banned you originally on 2/2/2013. bearandcat says that you were baned on Minit on 25/2/2013, which means that you evaded the original ban issued on Aloha to get on Minit. Now, the second time line is the one that confuses me the most. I never banned BondJamesBond on March 2nd (unless you mean that March 2nd is the day that you found out that I banned him on Aloha?). The 3rd time line shows that he got banned for evasion on Minit. I’ll try to make a time line myself on what happened.

(unknown date, if I can remember correctly, it was around January 27/28): I caught BondJamesBond threatening to hack on an Aloha server. After that, the turned on the hacks. I joined the server, but he turned off the hacks. A warning was issued to which he never replied.

February 2nd: Guard on Aloha makes a video of BondJamesBond using ESP. I ban BondJamesBond for ESP (and the ban was more justified by the fact that you used hacks a few days ago).

Monday, Feb 25th: BondJamesBond was caught ESP’ing on Minit (he shouldn’t have ever joined the server at all, since he was perma’d on Aloha before - first ban evasion). He admitted to hacking, ban shortened to one week.

Saturday, March 2nd: BondjamesBond was apparently banned by me on Aloha, which I don’t remember. Clarification needed.

Monday, March 4th: BondjamesBond joined Minit. bearandcat checked the banlists and found out that he was perma’d on Aloha. bearandcat bans him for ban evasion on Minit - 2nd ban evasion.

Honestly, all of this seems a little unclear to me. I’d like to hear more from BondJamesBond (who failed to mention him using hacks before to make another “hacker” leave the server) and from bearandcat who was kind enough to give us a time line of what exactly happened.

I appreciate the honesty BondJamesBond, but there are still some things that are quite unclear to me. I’ll wait for responses from both of you guys to decide on whatever or not your ban should be shortened.

EDIT:

Sorry, but I can’t really understand that… You’ll have to explain it a little bit better (since I know that you don’t speak English fluently). Also, all of the bans on Aloha were permanent.

• All charges for appointments above are true

Ok, Simple: I was banned for 1 week (before day 2) Day 4 (Yesterday) I Unbanned (spent time) I went back to play, it was banned again (Why evade?)

on the other prohibitions, I remember the day when this video was recorded. I was new to the thought is that they were all hacker. therefore used. but later learned to play is never used (Until the day that appeared a hacker on a server minit us, is I tried to force him to quit using it against him)

I know I used it, but after a while I realized that would not gain anything by it. just wanted to be able to play again

I’ve said. escape the ban, used esp / aimbot
I ASSUME. but that was last changed a lot after these facts. just wanted something as a last chance to be able to play again

Well, after some chit-chat in #minit, turns out that bearandcat got the dates wrong.

February 2nd: I banned you for ESP.
[In the period between February 2nd and February 25th you evaded the ban]
February 25th (NOT March 2nd): you were found ESP’ing on Minit and was permanently banned. You appealed, ban was shortened for 1 week.
March 4th: You joined Minit after the ban expired, and bearandcat did a check up and found my old ban and thought that you were evading, so he permanently banned you again.

So, there was only one ban evasion (which you admitted to doing) and you already confessed to using hacks.

Because of all of that, I decided to remove your ban. You seem to be aware of what you did and I (sincerely hope) that you won’t hack again. Besides, there is such a mumbo-jumbo of confusion and bans that I don’t want to make this any longer.

I unbanned you (and don’t make me regret this decision), you can go play now. The ban on Minit was removed as well since it was based on the ban that I did.

However, if you are ever caught hacking on Aloha, you’re going to get permanently banned forever without the chance of making a ban appeal to get unbanned.

Thank you for the honesty and I hope you enjoy your comeback to the Aloha servers! :wink:

If you were confused about my video title, it’s because I issue the date not when they were permabanned but when I banned/caught them, or recorded it.

Saturday, March 2nd: BondjamesBond was apparently banned by me on Aloha, which I don't remember. Clarification needed.

I apologize, it seems that I have had my dates messed up due to internal sleeping factors. Regardless, I assume this is closed now? I saw him on Minit Classic earlier today.

It’s okay man, we all make mistakes. You’re not the only one with sleeping problems. And yeah, this ban appeal is done. Requesting a lock.

@Chappy: Nah, the date you uplosded the video and the date I banned him are the same - March 2nd.