Anzeis

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes I did.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Anzeis

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk humans vs. zombies

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was accused of “hacking” many times in that game, so yeah, I’m going to say I was banned because of “hacking”.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    aloha.pk servers have the most different and entertaining game modes and maps and I truthfully enjoy playing in them.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Second week of February.

If the admin who banned me has a video of when he banned me I would like to see it, I remember I was just building something (either a bridge or a tower) when I was banned and I want to see what caused me to be banned.

Heya Anzeis,
I’m the mod that banned you. I banned you for NoRecoil/Aimbot. You were later banned for the same thing, but could still be considered Ban Evasion.
Care to explain?

My IP changed because I had problems with my previous ISP, I couldn’t pay the bills because of an error so I contracted a different ISP.

I’m not sure what you mean by “NoRecoil” but it may have something to do with the “custom” version of build and shoot (previously Ace of Spades) that I got from a friend of mine, it has different weapon models and different zoom sprites I’m not sure if he modded something else.

No recoil means that you do not have any knockback after shooting.Which makes it easier for aimbots.

Ohhh, yeah, I don’t have knockback when shooting, I thought it was the same for everyone .-.
Okay, then I’m guilty of “norecoiling”, sorry for wasting your time Timi, feel free to ignore this post and not un-ban me.

To get no “knock back” you need to manually install a cheating mechanism. So your excuse is really flimsy. The last part of your post made me really worried, it’s obvious you’ll just ban evade and get yourself into more of a mess. Please don’t, if you still want to play this is the whole point of the appeal, so get your head straight and make a proper decision.

Prepare yourselves for a long and boring response.

In this response I’m going to try to be as detailed as possible, I’m going to try to understand the ‘logic’ used in the decision to ban me, and answer all the doubts that might be making you think I’m lying.

To get no "knock back" you need to manually install a cheating mechanism.
Well, a friend of mine who lives in Venezuela and is studying software developing modified, or should I say 'manually installed', a lot of things to the game so it would have
[i]custom weapon models and minor perks[/i]
, now I get what he meant with 'minor perks'.
So your excuse is really flimsy
What part of it is 'flimsy'? -Is it the part where I said I have a friend? Believe it or not, humans have the tendency to create 'bounds' of friendship with other humans who have the same preferences. -Is it the part where I said my game client has different weapon models and zoom sprites? I'm not on the PC right now so I can't take a screenshot of the custom weapon models at the moment, if you want me to upload a screenshot please tell me so I can upload it the next time I'm on the PC. -Is it the part where I said I'm not sure if he modded something else? Well, he did say his custom version had some 'minor perks', that's why I said I wasn't sure, I didn't notice something else apart from the custom weapon models (until now).
The last part of your post made me really worried
Well, don't be worried, if I ever get the chance sure I will play again but I'm not going to 'just ban evade and get myself into more of a mess', and I would like to ask you a favor; you are making it look like I'm some kind of 'junkie' who is willing to do anything to get his next dose, and you don't even know me, you are supposing I will do that based on the fact that I was able to log in a second time after being banned once. As I said, I changed my ISP because of some problems, that's how I was able to join to the aloha.pk servers again. If you want to see the 2 different ISP bills I would be more than happy to upload a pic of them, they're in Spanish but I'm sure at least 1 of the many Mods knows how to read Spanish.

(Unnecessary) Story of how I realized I was able to join again:

[details=Click for details]I was originally banned when Build And Shoot used to be Ace of Spades, by that time I had the custom version that my friend sent me, I didn’t try to appeal to the ban in that time because I didn’t realize ‘aloha.pk’ was an url.
When AoS got accepted on steam I thought the classic game was dead as well as the servers, a long time later I saw a video on youtube promoting ‘Build And Shoot’, it was a nice surprise when I discovered there was another version of AoS online, the first thing I did was try to join to the first server on the list without installing the BaS client version, I realized I could play using the old AoS client, from there I kept playing daily on the server with the game mode ‘kraken’, I didn’t even try to join to the aloha.pk servers because I was banned from them without a single explication or warning about nothing, one day I miss-clicked in one of the aloha.pk servers, and that’s how I realized I could play again (please notice I had a different ISP a while ago before finding out that AoS was back as BaS).
And I found out ‘aloha.pk’ was an url when I tried to search an official site for it using the url bar of google chrome, which also works as a search engine, and it took me to this site instead of ‘googling’ it.[/details]

If your "little brother" got you banned, tell HIM to make an appeal, or take his blame for yourself.
Should I say to him something like "Hey, do you remember that custom version of Ace Of Spades you sent me a while ago, well I got banned because of using it, could you create a thread in the forum of the server of which I got banned from so I can play again please? Sorry but no, I got myself banned because I decided to use a modified version of the game, its my responsibility and so here I am.
so get your head straight and make a proper decision.
My head is 100% straight and I'm totally sure about my decision, I was asked to
be truthful
so that's what I'm doing, aloha.pk servers are my favorite severs, why would I do anything that could stop me from playing in them? If saying the truth and nothing but the truth is not enough then I would be more than happy to be banned from a server with moderators who have severe trust issues.

If you want to ask more questions or you have more doubts about what happened go ahead and ask.

Are you willing to take full responsibility for the hacks you (your friend) installed and you using them?

Timi just so you know He has the same isp as the original ban. Stop ignoring me in the irc.

Hi there, I’m one of the admins that banned you. Mind explaining how the ISP’s (Cablemas Telecomunicaciones) in both of your bans match?

I understand that you can have a dynamic IP, but I don’t understand how your ISP is the same in both bans when you claim that you changed ISP’s after the first ban due to problem.

You people are still inaccurately calling this game Build and shoot. Build and shoot launcher (which actually launches the game Ace of Spades) is the right name.

[Quote]Yo, we don’t need snarky comments and your two cents thrown in. Admins and banned peoples only please, unless you have something important to add to the discussion.
[/quote]

Dude that’s an IRC bouncer I’m not online lol!

Yes, nobody forced me to do it, I did.

I wouldn’t know because I can’t see the ISP in this site http://www.whatsmyip.org/, but if I had to guess I would say its because Telmex and Cablemas (my previous and my new ISPs) have the same owner, ‘Carlos Slim’, both companies use (or used, not sure about now) the same network, but they offer different prices for their services as well as different speeds.

[Edit: Images removed]
As I said, I’m being 100% truthful, if that is not enough for you then I don’t know what else to do.

The ban conflict was resolved via IRC, but I still need Chase’s input.