Aloha.pk April event - 4teams - April 11 2015

Why do I feel like that’s aimed towards innocent me ?__?

fde816500c22bbc0d1f2443e7c26e434.png

Count me in :stuck_out_tongue:

phew…thought I missed it :smiley:

Aw damn! I might not come next Saturday. Screw you SSOM!

Usually i wouldn’t give af but this looks really cool. Add me IGN israeLee ill post if i cant make it but I’m pretty sure i can.

Count me in :wink:

i’m in there :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hey Admins… I am a new player but I will Join this Event… IGN : KillerBoy . I am from Pakistan. I dont think, Pakistanese aren’t allowed to play … LOL . Aloha.pk is the best ever server… :confused: (I think itz extra-ordinary)

I don’t understand 4teams game mode .
but …
Plz count me in ! :stuck_out_tongue:

4teams is basically pinpoint but with 4 teams (blue, green, red and yellow). Each player is grey and can only use a block of one color.

Count me in as maybe. I guess I will able to join else I will post it here or write on the irc.

IGN: <Dreaming.dll>

Well, I guess 50x50. :-\ Will wait to the 11th of April, but I don`t know will I have free time or not, but I will be blue. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sign me up, please. Hey and can we choose one from the four teams to play in or we will be randomly put in a team ??? I’d prefer green or yellow team. :slight_smile:

iirc the teams are chosen at random. When choosing a team the two options (1 and 2) are both grey and say global.

Registration form has been updated.

I might be able to make it :slight_smile:

What does hapa fob haole local kaiimann mean?

To find this post, all I did was to throw some of those ranks to the search bar. You can find the words meanings with google.

:o I messed up the time. I WILL be able to make it.

IGN: xX_MLG-BR1T_Xx

ooooh ace i know rememmber that ur the one who was dying to get the pass xD
Ace da Slave : Da hell. This is easy I’ll do it :))) scoper gib guard pass pls