Ranks

What does all fob, kamaaina, local, haole, hapa, etc. stand for? I know that they are ranks or something similar, but I never found out what order they are in or how to be promoted.

They are based on how much time you spend on the site. Fob is a very new member who hasn’t spent much time on the site. I’m pretty sure a Haole is someone who spent 10 minutes or more. A hapa is someone who spent 1 day or more. A local is someone who spent 3 days or more. Kamaaina is the highest rank, but I’m not sure how much time you have to spend on the site to get there.

Ah, I was curious too.

Ah, I see.

Lol i was curious about the same thing :slight_smile:
And YAY i’m hapa!

I’m a hapa too :smiley:

Local ftw

(lets wait for an kamaaina to respond)

Wow I am kamaaina although I have been active here since four months…

I am 13 days online, I dont know if it helps you.
But I cant believe that I spent that much time here…

What am I?

EDIT: hurr, kammaina

nop, its independant, admins have spent alot of time on the forum tho which is probably why they are kamaainas.
Check http://aloha.pk/index.php?action=stats , IAmYourFriend is not even a trusted member and he is a kamaaina.

iirc you have to spend 13 days on the forums (~300 hrs) to get kamaaina

And usually people with all that logged time are good candidates for adminhood, as opposed to someone who only has a few logged hours (It’s mainly dependent on conduct, but this is a big factor too)

I’ve never looked at how long someone has been on aloha.pk when seeing if they’re good to be an admin. Consistency is somewhat important, but even that is considered to be negligible. We care about ingame play and how they do there.

FOB FTW! 8)

Anyone wanna join the IDC rank?

lolno

Wasn’t there a post about this somewhere on the forums? I can’t find it, but could someone else find it for me pls? Thanks!