Aloha ban on the servers

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

5. Why should you be unbanned?

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Hello anyone i´m new here yeah i was banned and i want to ask can you unbanned me?

1. nope it´s not a votekick

2. my in game name is like my profil Strandedismine

3.i think it was a “babel” server i don´t know what the name of the server

4.i shot a guy because i know allready that he was there i have see his shoe´s and kill him them i was “banned”

5.aloha.server have really good server´s i see the work what the guys are do (i have make a test server) and my brother is angry because me

1. german time 09.30.13 i think it was 3pm and 4pm i think so

well when i get unbanned then i´m happy and can still play the very good servers of aloha.pk when not then i understand that :slight_smile:

Strandedismine, the poll is unnecessary and will do you no good.

You were banned for cheating. I’ll give you a chance to revise your story.

well that´s my story haux i dont know it was your server or another babel server, i have check the babel servers and yeah, i´m only banned of your server, and i know i´m cheating but why i have do that? because the another are hacking and i want show how it feels, i understand your team haux btw i have delete the “hack” or “cheat” i want to play honest and i have think i go to the 0.76 servers i have see there a no hacks created i wish you a good day sir. :slight_smile:

Who else was cheating?

of this server you mean? i can´t renember well there are to many people to know her names but i know another names they are hacking when it helps you.