All servers ban (xXDarkSharkXx)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I waited 45 min and i am still banned.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

xXDarkSharkXx

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk arena top 10 maps

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I never use hacks and i play aos with a texturepack.
When i joined the server i had very strong lags and i couldn’t walk. I decided to rejoin the server and when i joined, it said that i’m banned. I tried to enter an other aloha.pk servers but it also was saying that i’m banned. I could join on not aloha.pk servers.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Because I play this game very often and many players know me and they can say that i’m a good player and not hacker.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

19:30, 15th of october.

Hi [LV]LiteShark!

It was actually just a votekick, so you should have been able to join after 30 minutes. That being said, I see in the logs that you joined about 10 minutes ago, so it seems you figured it out!

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Have fun!