Aliace ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Aliace

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    For hacked client, rapid fire on rifle and names through the walls

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I hope you give me second chance, I wont do that anymore. I wanted to get advantage on other players by easy and very stupid way, I realized that I need play like all to improve myself

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Today (Tuesday) in between New York, USA Time: 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Click for details

Hello there, I’m the staff who banned you on babel server. Thanks for coming forward and admitting your wrongdoings, it goes a long way otherwise. I hope this is your first time hacking on our servers and you actually realized that that was wrong. Here in aloha we are easy-going and believe in second chances, so all you’re asked to do is delete the hacking tools from your computer. I’m going to unban you now - hopefully you won’t do that again and keep in mind that a third chance isn’t likely.

Cheers