Aimbor Banned

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

No fue un votekick, confirmé.
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

En el juego Fue Aimbor
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk arena (top 10)
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Me prohibieron por cree que use hack en ese momento, seguro aimbot, el aimbot es supernotable, esp seguro.
5) Why should you be unbanned?
Por que me parece injusto, no use hacks, simplemente con la mira disparaba hacia spawn del equipo contrario, asi muchos caían y especialmente un jugador al que justo cuando volteaba a otro lado este se encontraba allí, segundo (barcos) mapa jugué normalmente, conosco un poco el mapa por lo que lanzo granadas en un lado y voy al otro mas seguro. no se como creen que soy hack hay personas que juegan mejor y parecen hackers.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    12/09/2020 6:57 p.m. Colombia

hello pajaritox I’m your banning admin.

after an internal talk, we decided that you’ll get unbaned because over all the things in te video, there’s no enough proof to ban you.

:o Gracias man no soy hack :slight_smile: