Adventures of Mr. Round ** Inspired from Buildandshoot forums

Since the OP died, I'm threadjacking.

You grabbed the wrench and broke down the door and fell out. You are now lying on the ground with an angry edgy teenager in the car pictured on the right.

Untitled.png

NO

so yeah you drag yourself with your arms out of the van, which was unlocked. woah we have some insane criminal mastermind here. so yeah you fall out and a guy is shocked to see you. He’s a gentlemen. What should you do.
Inventory:
Coins
Tac
toy cars
state: pretty scared.

and no, torch, you can try but no one will have the “magic” that I do when making this thread.

Welp this is awkward. There appears to be two different universes colliding at the same time. To be safe… My directions would be to roll off the road so the edgy teenager doesn’t run over your face and then obviously the mastermind is Professor Moriarty, so he’s harmless if he thinks you have intellect, so say in an ominous voice “Oh, so we meet again Professor Moriarty.”

You try to buy his hat from him using a coin.

no, my universe is the only one that exists.

So yeah you tell him that and he’s like, ew gtfo. So you go but, in return he gets a coin from you and leaves you and woah your legs are no longer paralyzed plus you have a cool hat so yeah. pretty cool.

so yeah what next
Inventory:

idk what happened to your regular inven.
-a dope hat

You use toy cars to make them into roller blades.

Add a turret to our hat.

You’ve achieved super sexiness for having roller blades and a turret.

So, does this count as a happy ending?

What is end? Time is infinite.

On that note, we should probably do some good while we have all this awesomeness. Go assist an old lady across the street.

Got it then.
Save the kitty, that got stuck on a tree.

Finish off by persuading the local bad-guy brigand to stop mugging people at the Walmart entrance.

ok so you go up to the guy and say dude it’s not nice to randomly mug people when they’re at the walmart. It’s not just your walmart and you have to share with others or else I’ll shoot you with my turret hat.

well he hates you now and is gonna try and stab you with his knife. Oh crap you forgot that at home you forgot to load your turret hat with bullets.

Throw vodka at him.

Say you need to go pee and offer him Asame as collateral and then while you’re peeing, refill your turret by buying some bullets inside the Walmart. Also, feel free to use QuickBrownFox’s credit card.

But I don’t have a credit card.
But eh, why not. Have some money.
(1000 rubles added)

Yeah of course you don’t have a credit card when Mr. Round took it.

Mate, I’m too young for a credit card.

Glass, don’t make me summon the alternate universe again.

ok ok ok.

So yeah you throw vodka at him and he dies. what next