Adolf Hitler banappeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? Yes I wared

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. Adolf Hitler

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. aloha.pk babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. I got banned because I was cheating.I used aimbot.But it was the only time I have used it in aloha or etc servers,since I realised after I got banned that it helps nobody to hack and then I just removed the hack from my computer and said to myself: DO the things that you want to see others do to you.And I learned my lesson,and will never hack again.

5. Why should you be unbanned? Because I understood that hacking is not nice for anyone or so.I removed the hack from my computer and If I get unbanned,I will never use any hacks and I will prove my trustworthy.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. I was banned less than 2 weeks ago.

AdolfHitler, I have contacted your banning admin. Please don’t attempt to rejoin any aloha servers during this process.

Asame: Don’t reply to ban appeals that don’t involve you.

Hello Adolf Hitler, thank you for being honest, this makes this process faster and easier. I hope you honestly understand why cheating is wrong, how it gives you an unfair advantage, and how much it frustrates other players. Please don’t make me regret this decision, you are unbanned now, have fun.