Admin Kick Abuse

Hello Guys I’ve been reacting That When I Join i always get kicked !!! When i Joined Again I said “admins Please Don’t kick me im Not Hacking” That’s what i said Then He/She Started Kicking Me :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( Need [shadow=red,left]HELP!!![/shadow]

Admins dont kick when they think you are hacking, they ban.

But, what was his name?

I Dont know whats the name of an admin i think i got autokicked :’(

From your other topic it sounds like a votekick. A votekick is when an other player doesn’t like you and does /votekick Bien430 (reason).
Admins dont do this, this is something completly between you and a player.

If you are getting votekicked unfairly do: /admin Help please, im getting unfairly votekicked.

Sori i have not been votekicked i have been kicked for no reason! i saw it myself No Votekick is starting

What does you’re game say when you disconnect?

“Kicked”? or “Disconnected”?

KICKED

Can i know whats your skype so we can talk clearly

ummmmmmm…I thought u were banned
but if u can still connect that means either ban evading or you have been unbanned…but seeing ur appeal I don’t think that u have been unbanned

You’re banned, permanently. And any doubts I had about keeping you banned has now dissolved. Do not return to our servers.

I was hacked on the server but I have realized that it was wrong.
On the server in Ace of Spades I’m AppleEni I beg to ban me from making off.
I think the server well and I promise to my mother that I will never hack again so I wish that I play again on the server. I will never hack again. THANK YOU

I was hacked on the server but I have realized that it was wrong.
On the server in Ace of Spades I’m AppleEni I beg to ban me from making off.
I think the server well and I promise to my mother that I will never hack again so I wish that I play again on the server. I will never hack again. THANK YOU

i think he is just spamming it everywhere…

Requesting a lock.