Admin abuse.

KomradWyvern killed me when I had the intel. I was tunneling back toward base, and I was worried that he was going to kill me because i broken blocks. He said i refused, and killed me, took the intel and scored for himself I WANT SOMETHING DONE ABOUT THIS!

Boom

KomradeWyvern*
<infil_aloha> I WONT SCORE THE INTEL!
You stood in an already dug tunnel with the intel for a fair amount of time

I got witnesses

<infil_aloha> I WONT SCORE THE INTEL!

This is proof, I.E. server logs.

BOOM, it is not abuse. You refused to return the intel out of spite, and as a result Wyvern was left with no choice. He was simply trying to stop you from purposely prolonging the game and preventing it from continuing.

Well, right after that i said i would

Well then I watched you not do it.

Lol u
<infil_aloha> * BOOM has a kill-death ratio of 0.00 (0 kills, 0 deaths, 0.00 kills per minute).
<infil_aloha> * BOOM removed no blocks in the last 2 minutes. BOOM killed 5 teammates in the last 2 minutes.
<infil_aloha> * Funtimes started a votekick against player BOOM. Reason: INTEL CAMP

THERE IS NO DAMN RULE AGAINS INTEL CAMP! >:( ADN HE CANCELLS EVERYONE ELSES VOTEKICK AND HE DOESNT CANCEL MINE! HE IS A FUCKING DICK! HE DOESNT DESERVE THE POSITION OF ADMIN!

<infil_aloha> * [GG]SNIP started a votekick against player BOOM. Reason: griefer
<infil_aloha> * KomradeAltoids disabled building for BOOM
<infil_aloha> WYVERN IS A DICK AND NEEDS TO DIE!
<infil_aloha> HE IS A BITCH
<infil_aloha> * BOOM (IP 74.133.20.247) disconnected

I recommend not to grief next time, I’m doing these togglebuilds on purpose. It’s not abuse.

I DIDNT GREIF! GOD DAMNIT!

Actually hoarding the intel and not capturing it is a rule, a rule that you didn’t follow hence your votekick not being canceled.

You did.
You also votekicked someone for teamkilling you while you were doing it.
I probably shoulda hbanned but I was being nice and just togglebuilt you.

jacob12635, there is no written rule book for Aloha, as far as I know. If you were hogging the intel for an exceptional period of time, I would have taken action. If you were in a safe area on our side, close to the tent, I would have teleported you to the tent (for a capture) so we could continue. If you were not in a safe area, I also would have /kill’d you - problem solved. Repeated behavior would have earned you a temporary ban. Don’t be a dick next time.

Honestly, cussing out admins will not help out your case and there is evidence that the admins are indeed right.

mano esses admin do aloha nao dexa eu fika no aloha porq esses dia tava com hack mais tem uns trinta nego que fik ade hack e nao e kikado porq so eu que tenho que se kikado

mais agora eu parei de usa hack

you are correct on the fact that hogging the intel is not a rule. nowhere have we said that you cannot hog the intel. however, prolonging the game and ruining the experience for others is a rule that you have broken. by hogging the intel, you were making it difficult for others to play the game and therefore Wyvern had to take action against you.

5 to 10 minutes isn't hogging it. He abused his power by killing me and taking the points for himself. I was scared that he or the person above me would teamkill me. So I'm not in the wrong, the person who abused is.

Connor Kenway.jpg

5-10 minutes is hogging, and immensely so. Please stop arguing and drop it, he was completely entitled to do what he did and you are complaining and telling us water isn’t wet.

WATER ISNT WET! >:(