Adder

Hi im adder and a few few days ago i got ban because my sister was playing then she copied someones name then i told her to stop but i got ban thanks to my sister could you please unban me it was my sis fault :frowning: the server was alohla pinpoint server. i shouldnt of let her use it

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked
I wasnt votekicked

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name)
Adder

#3) Server you were playing on.
Ahola pinpoint

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
I Was ban because my sis was playing did she change her name to someones name and got ban and i told her to stop but i was mad at her now i am ban
#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
I love alohla it my favorite servers my sis didnt mean to copie someones name Will you unban me ?
I’m Nice and freindly i dont hack i am a good player to

What part of the phrase “READ THIS FIRST” do you not understand?

im sorry im just in a bad mood

Fill out the format/template next time. In this case, I’ve contacted the admin involved in your ban.

Ban form snipped and moved to top. ~Reki

Please stick to only one ban appeal, thank you.

Ok im sorry

Naw it’s fine, the previous one was incorrectly formatted.
I’ve merged the two topics.

You were banned for abusing the votekicking function, on the 8th of December. These bans are generally timed (set to expire after a certain amount of time).
I’ll estimate the duration is around a week, so you should reflect on your actions and vow never to do this again (or never let your sister on the computer).

Of course, I’d like to have the admin who banned you come in and say a few words himself, but he hasn’t responded yet.

Ok i will never let my sister go on again

your sister lol

regardless, if abusing votekick is the only reason you were banned then you should be unbanned in no more than a few days…

Finally!
someone is blaming his sister,
but still u gotta have some hard evidence for that,besides it should not last more than a week like Izzy said.
:slight_smile: