[!]Ace's Re Ban Appeal[!]

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
  1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    KobeHD

2. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Hallway R1CTF

3. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    NR, MB, and no I’m not going to lie at all, I used AB.

4. Why should you be unbanned?
    [In #4 my aloha page glitched and changed font size to 8, sorry if it’s hard to read but everytime I try to change it it changes back to 8 font size]

I’ve learned my lesson. Yes, I know it’ll take me a lot of time to get back up, earn trust from others. I’m promising to never hack again, and this time for real. I won’t be hacking ever. I’m not going to get desperate for an unban, but just want to try. I don’t know what to say for my actions, it was a horrible thing to do. Again, I’m sorry to all the people when I hacked and to all the admins as well as I lied.
Nobody should have to ever play with a hacker as it’s unfair. Sorry about that, everyone.

[b][i] I make a solemn promise to never hack [again] , not just on Aloha and AoS, but other servers and other games.[/i][/b]

[b]
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I don’t know, probably said it in my last appeal. It was 1 month from today though, if I’m remembering correctly that is.
[/b]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I feel ashamed for my actions. Thank you for reading.

Sincerest of apologise,

Ace.

[EDIT]: Let me make this clear. I didn’t evade at all, I didn’t go on AoS or OS ever since the ban. You can check the console or something whatever you have to do to see if I did or not. Also, I made this appeal because I was allowed to appeal in 1 month from then, which it has been, but I didn’t get banned again after that appeal which means I didn’t go on the servers. [EDIT]