Acer, mistakes were made

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I am not really sure, i was hot headed back when it occured.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Usualy play as Acer but in this case i was called HACKER

2. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

apoha.pk-babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

There were a few players called Deuce(insert random number) using someting that makes your SMG fire in a straight line, got killed over and over again and i lost it, exited the game, went to google and searched for some “cheats” downloaded first one that got under my hand and used it, Changed name to HACKER came back to the server, joined opposing team and used those things on every player. I was angry.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

The anger got in the way of rational thinking, i was the one who made the misstake and i wont do stuff like that again. I was just frustrated that they used SMG’s with Rifle precision

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

date: 12/14/2016 around midnight europian time.

I'm not an admin, but I recommend you be completely honest and edit your appeal before one of them reads it.

You were hacking several hours earlier today when I played. You're lucky that this was the one time I forgot to record my game, but I do have a screenshot here where you had shot multiple people at the end of the map faster than a normal person with a rifle could fire 2 shots. So, you didn't get mad at someone later on and just hack using the name Hacker when you were hacking using the name Acer earlier in the day.

Well that was at the time when Deuce guys came and after that end of the game i came up with the stupid idea to change the name. I am not saying that i am innocent i am as guilty as i can be and i am here asking for forgivneness.

If you’re going to bother with a confession at all it usually helps to be completely honest and not tell a white lie story to try to invoke the most amount of understanding and empathy, since it doesn’t show a whole lot of sincerity if you get caught. If the deuces you seem to be talking about were even there, I highly doubt they were what was actually bothering you at least initially, considering iirc you were one of the people votekicking me. You would’ve been votekicking the deuces if that was who you were actually angered about. Regardless, you at least on a surface level seem to be admitting to some sort of something, so I’m done here and the admins will respond to you.

Hello Nosferatu.

I am the admin who banned you from babel, one of our favorite and popular server. Thank you for coming forward to filled out this template. Let me introducing about aloha, we are very easy going group and we are believing on second chance for those who come forward and admit their wrong doing. We also very harsh to anyone who hide (did not tell) the true.

Aloha’s staffs will not ban you unless you doing something that take the fun away from other players.

I am giving you a chance to revise your story before I will have my final decision.

Thanks,

Nathan

Like i said i was playing on the server. Some cheaters came to the server i noticed it when i saw they way they smgs fire straight for 200m. I could not get them kicked because other players were not into it so i got my self some engine to do it myself, later i changed my name as stated above becouse i tought it would change something and went there rampage. My anger got me into this im sorry now i deleted software and i would like to play on your server normaly its the only lag free server.

Hello,

I would love to take your word for it. I’ve been chasing the player who name Acer since last Monday. Would you explain why did you cheat on Monday and today?

Thanks,

Nathan

Sir with respect, last monday i did not have this game. I instaled this game yesterday, was checking out steam version and seen someone in comments on steam mention free version. If i had anything with it i would admit it but that was really not me.

Hello Nosferatu,

I am going to lift your ban and do not hack again. This is your second chance and if any of aloha staff who catch you cheating again, then this ban will be reinstate. If you believe anyone who is cheating, please report to admin by /admin your comment.

Enjoy the fun and play fair.

Thanks

Nathan

Thank you very much!