acemaster ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes I am still banned

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

I was banned under the name acemaster

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I was playing on the aloha.pk hallway server when I was kick-banned for hacking

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was banned for wallhack, nospread, and aimbot

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Yesterday my friend sent me the hack that he found and I foolishly listened to him not fully knowing the consequences. It ruined the fun of the game so uninstalled it, but it was too late and I had already been banned. I realize that what I did was wrong, and understand the punishment that I received. I only ask for one more chance so that I can continue playing this great game on the many aloha.pk servers.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I was banned 5/21/13 around 6:00

Thank you for admitting to cheating, honesty will pay off in the long run. I will attempt to notify the banning admin so he can decide to reduce your ban length. In the meantime sit tight and do not evade for any reason.

Hello, I am the admin responsible for your ban. Thank you for being honest, as AEM has stated. I have reduced your ban, and it will expire on Tuesday, May 28 14:27:09 PST. Just a reminder, if you are caught again you will not be given another chance. Enjoy Aloha.pk ~