Accused by a hacker

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    no but i know it takes 7 days to be unbanned in aloha maps

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    i have alot but i used the name “They”

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    arena cs

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    yes, because i wanted to prove everyone that the player named “Hero Mactavish” was a hacker and was blaming the game system that it bugged his accuracy. i never used it on anyone nor tried to kill anyone with it it that game, it was just simply to prove that he was a hacker. As soon as i knew and found out, i stopped using the program and played in a fair way like everyone else, except for that player mactavish. And it was’t only mactavish who was using a hack program. That’s my explanation, if i have to wait for 7 days ban i will wait, i just want to let everyone know.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    For using a hack program to know if a player was hacking in an unfair way. i no longer mind waiting for 7 days ban.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    about 30 minutes ago, 11:55 am from my time and place, and today is the 11th of october

Hello skychi, I am the moderator that banned you. I will give you one chance for you to revise your story, and rethink why you were banned. Remember: Lying severely decreases your chances of being unbanned.