accidentally banned (omegaRenexx)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

omegaRenexx

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

it was an accident, me and a dude which username is NoName were building a giant tower, then a group of griefers attempted to destroy it, and i told an active admin, when he banned them i went to fix the tower, and started taking some missplaced blocks when suddenly the game froze, i went out and when i reconnected it said “banned” i think the admin was buzzkill, have no idea of the names of the admins.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

because it was an accident :c hope you understand.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

12/06/13 at 12:00 pm venezuela time (aprox)

It was just a dayban by another admin for greifing. It expires Dec 7 9:40pm PST. I am sorry for the inconvenience as I do not believe it was called for, but different admins do different things. Only your banning admin can unban you before the day-ban expires.

Ok, thanks for replying, at least i know isn’t forever.

No problem your welcome.