Aaa123 AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

aaa123

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

i dont even know!
i was playing just fine then got banned while i wasnt even there
just found out the day after

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

cuz i literally did nothing : P
every active player there knows that im a legit player
aaaaaand i was playing normally right before getting banned

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2024-05-22T14:00:00+02:00

The staff member who issued the ban has been notified. Until the appeal is handled please do not enter any aloha.pk server. Ty

Hi aaa123, I’m the moderator that banned you. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to ban you in game so I watched back your POV from the session you played on babel around 2024-05-22T12:51:49+00:00 and your gameplay didn’t look quite right. Are you sure you were playing normally during that session and didn’t perhaps have some “assistance”?

bruh what ._.
nope i didnt use any
im playing using open spades client on linux
with nothing additional than this
and btw the server was laggy for the last month tho and besides that my ping is usually quite high ~150-200
idk if those infos would make any point actually but im just saying
and yeah im sure i didnt use any kind “assistance”
either that time or any other one before
no aimbot nor any hacks
AND I HAVE A CLEAN CRIMINAL RECORD OF BARELY HAVING ANY VOTEKICKS OR ANYTHING : |
for the entire time i had of playing this game
and my kill count is so moderate
so nope i did not

Unfortunately, I find it hard to believe you weren’t using anything to assist you in game. Please review the clip of your POV here and follow along with the timestamps provided below. Hopefully you’ll see why I don’t think you were playing legitimately during the match.

From what I can see you’re using a combination of ESP (to see through walls) and aimbot but only toggling aimbot when targeting a specific player (wider).

00:04 You aim and fire at wider through blocks
00:11 You track wider’s position through the heaven
00:20 You’re already aiming at wider’s head through blocks when you jump to shoot them
01:35 You snap to wider’s head
01:58 You snap between two players (wider then bonk), bonk is under the heaven
02:48 You track wider through blocks and then snap between them and gabrius (who is behind blocks)
03:38 You snap to wider’s head
04:07 You aim and fire at wider through blocks
04:15 You snap to wider’s head
04:51 You track wider through blocks
04:53 You snap to wider’s head and it looks like you might have used wallhack to kill wider through blocks but as it’s the only instance I’m going to assume it’s the lag you mentioned you’ve been experiencing

I look forward to hearing what you think of the clip

do yall rely on usernames only when checking for cheats or ip addresses too?
bc that one isnt me in any way
i dont even play with a rifle i always play with smg

wtf
thats not even me!

We have a handful of ways to verify who a player is and IP address is one of them. The IP address you used to sign up to our forum to make this ban appeal is the same IP address you were using when you were banned.

I’d like to remind you that honesty in this process goes a long way and so far you’ve not being very honest.

this is so idiotic
there’s no way this is true

Hi aaa123, upon reviewing our logs it looks like another player had actually joined with the same name as yourself in the 50 minute window you had left and came back. I’d like to apologise to you as this was my mistake and I incorrectly grabbed your IP address when banning the player.

I’ve removed your ban, please give it 30 minutes to sync.

I hope to see you in game again soon.

2 Likes

told ya it wasnt me o_O
whatever bro
its alright

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.