A "Sort of" Retirement

After being on the hunt for a while, I have finally landed a higher paying job. Problem is, my hours from now on are going to be 6am-4pm, so that really cuts into my current usual hours here. That leaves me some time to pop into Hallway, but I most likely will be burned out after work. So while its not a complete goodbye, I wont have the free time to dedicate to Aloha like I used to. Anyway, its not like I’m dieing and I’ll be checking the forums everyday and playing when I can. It’s been a hell of a year, and I’ve had a lot of fun and met some pretty cool dudes. Good luck Aloha, and keep being the best AoS has to offer!

Don’t stress over your new job. Bye! :slight_smile:

I hope you have a wonderful life Satou! I’ll see you soon :smiley:

PS. I’m still your neighbor on the aloha crew server :slight_smile:

good luck at your new job Satou

i’m glad we got to have you around when you had time to spare :slight_smile:

hope to see you every now and then

Although I never really knew you, but let’s think positive: you have landed a higher paying job. :smiley:

Ah Satou that’s great news for you personally like, but a blow for hallway. Shame I never got to talk to you like but hopefully you’ll find time to come see us in IRC and soothe our pains.

:smiley:

Seriously, though good luck with the job man and see you on the dark side of the spoon.

Good luck, Satou! I hope to see you on Hallway again sometime.

Good luck, and i hope that job isnt too far.

rip hallway

Good luck with your job, Satou! Hope to see you around sometimes.

Ah another one lost to life. Well I hope you like your new job and enjoy the time you spend there. Ya come check up on us every once in a while. Things will spick and span and we will still be the best server on AoS. (In my opinion)

Happy Days, So long - TwIsTeDBuLL3T

The best of luck to you Satou. You have been a good co-admin and a great mentor.

Well i have no idea who you are, but good luck working! :smiley:

Bitter sweet moment; more money, less time. Hope to see you around every once in awhile :slight_smile: Have fun at your new job!

http://www.olaalaa.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/funny-reality-time-money-energy-young-adult-old-pictures-images-photos.jpg

i saw this image a while ago on Facebook and i thought it kinda related to you. hope life brings you new journeys even as you leave behind the old ones. like the saying goes: “once one door closes, another one opens”.