[A.O.S.A.]PEKKA

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I am sure that it was not a votekick… it did say banned and I was hacking (although minimally)

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[A.O.S.A.]PEKKA…leader of the clan

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha pk.top 10maps

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was on top 10, and had downloaded wtf aos aimbot…I had nothing on except the ppl squares…because i kept losing and was sure everyone else hacked, but did not want to be banned…so only activated the ppl squares, seeing no reason why it would be detected. Also, I am actually the real PEKKAs little brother. My older brother got mad at me after chase uc shouted at him when i downloaded pwnedaos on his computer the first time without him knowing. This was the second time. Also, (as will be said on no.5) i got wtf when players told me about it, since i had only had a poorer version of aimbot. they were talking about this stuff and websites, so i got it, and experimented on different servers, and got banned from most in the process. I tried changing IP a few times too

1. Why should you be unbanned?

You should not read the following as an excuse, but as an actual reason. I was on russian server, and EVERYONE hacked. I am not exxagerating in anyway. Since i know what a hack is now, and what it does exactly, I can accurately tell you that every player except a precious few were rapid hacking, and using the most outrageous, and blatant hacks. They didnt hide it in any way, because as I know now, the server seems to have no detectors, and no admins whatsoever. Phoenix clan seems to be gone too. They were bragging and explaining their hacks out on global, and websites and other details popped up in their conversations. I had alot of time to read them since I got spawkilled before practically even spawning. I decided “to hell with this/ fuck this shit” and got it. I experimented, got banned from many servers, changed IP a few times, and when I had understood the wtfaos, went on top 10. I knew aloha is very antihacking, and when i got on i had no hack. I did not inject the hack until ppl with 100 to 300 kills kept killing me. I thought, there is no way these ppl are not hacking, and since they are, and arent getting found out, i can too. I injected it, but only put the ppl squares on…to be as fair and as undetected as possible. I soon got banned. My older brother didnt know about all this crap of banning and ip changes, so i pretty much did what i wanted. He is the leader of [A.O.S.A.] which he started a few weeks ago, and he got it up to 34 active members. We are in vacation in italy (check ips) and he is taking it seriously and visiting museums, and art shit and stuff…while im just in the resort doing stuff on his computer. I kinda feel bad about this, since he is trying to be a leader of a clan, has a clan server (aosarmy server btw), and is an admin of that server, and if he finds out that i got him banned from everything, he is going to literally kill me. I only started because of a bad server, and i realize that there isnt much fun in hacking, since it requires no skill, and alot of deception and lying, to family, players, clan members and admins. If i get unbanned, I would never hack again, and work to become an admin on servers other than aosarmy server…i think we have all experimented with hacks, and i think i went too far. On the bright side, as an admin of aosarmy, i know what to look for in hackers ^–^I apologize for what I did, and although im sure everyone says the cliche…believe me when i say im done hacking

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

A few days ago… but i dont remember exactly when since vacation is having its timeflying effect

Nope. Considering the amount of evasions and now combining it with the fact you just revealed downloading not one but TWO hacking programs on two separate occasions is not exactly happy news.

Appeal denied.

foreever?!

Yes. Forever.

i dont see why… spectate on me ur whole life… i wont hack again… did u read all of my message…

can i do anything to get unbanned? ill do anything literaly

Side note: topics merged.

so i can? =)=)=)=))=) thank u so much for giving me another chance

no

Another side note: edit out the names of the programs he used.

Why did you send your appeal as a personal message to me?
I read it and it is not my ban, so I dont decide what happens with your ban, dude.

Did he send it to anyone else?

i dont know but im devestated… no fun in playing aos anymore with out aloha servers…i only activated the people boxes so my experemental hack wasnt even malicious. cuuli if the appeal was sent to you what would you decide? can you overturn or overrule juxtas impulsive decision?

Nope, I cant do anything. Its Juxtas ban and he said you evaded it, so you made more trouble to him.
To be honest, I have nothing to do with this appeal. If have seen your brother sometimes at Animus I think, thats all.
What would I do: I would wait till the “original” PEKKA shows up and asks why he is banned etc.

Edit: Posting the appeal twice wont help.

damn it so this is how it end… whats ur username on aos… i think the ban that aloha did to me is attached to animus to… i would never hack on animues as it is where all my friends are… and i only hacked like one round on top 10 and i got kicked… so this is it i guess? 2 minutes of hack = for ever bann??? =(=(=(=(=( cryying now

wait if i get another computer and still use the name [A.O.S.A.]PEKKA WILL it ban me because of my name?

No it will be completely undetectable. Do not try this.

Nope he cannot. Just like I will not overturn it.

Requesting a secondary merge and then lock.

Why don’t some people understand?
Perma banned
Means forever.
Unbanned for lying? Evasions? Never.

I once again gently remind everyone (regardless of aloha position) to remember that ban appeals should remain relatively snark-free.

You are remaining banned especially because you think that your activation of a ban is “experemental” (sic), that it “wasnt even malicious”. That’s simultaneously a poor line of reasoning and an extremely dangerous slippery slope. If you fail to realize that then, well, maybe aloha servers aren’t for you.

Locked, and don’t appeal again.