[A.O.S.A.]PEKKA (second appeal, authorized by chase_uc)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I am sure that it was not a votekick… it did say banned and I was hacking (although minimally)

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[A.O.S.A.]PEKKA…leader of the clan

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha pk.top 10maps

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was on top 10, and had downloaded wtf aos aimbot…I had nothing on except the ppl squares…because i kept losing and was sure everyone else hacked, but did not want to be banned…so only activated the ppl squares, seeing no reason why it would be detected. Also, I am actually the real PEKKAs little brother. My older brother got mad at me after chase uc shouted at him when i downloaded pwnedaos on his computer the first time without him knowing. This was the second time. Also, (as will be said on no.5) i got wtf when players told me about it, since i had only had a poorer version of aimbot. they were talking about this stuff and websites, so i got it, and experimented on different servers, and got banned from most in the process. I tried changing IP a few times too

1. Why should you be unbanned?

You should not read the following as an excuse, but as an actual reason. I was on russian server, and EVERYONE hacked. I am not exxagerating in anyway. Since i know what a hack is now, and what it does exactly, I can accurately tell you that every player except a precious few were rapid hacking, and using the most outrageous, and blatant hacks. They didnt hide it in any way, because as I know now, the server seems to have no detectors, and no admins whatsoever. Phoenix clan seems to be gone too. They were bragging and explaining their hacks out on global, and websites and other details popped up in their conversations. I had alot of time to read them since I got spawkilled before practically even spawning. I decided “to hell with this/ fuck this shit” and got it. I experimented, got banned from many servers, changed IP a few times, and when I had understood the wtfaos, went on top 10. I knew aloha is very antihacking, and when i got on i had no hack. I did not inject the hack until ppl with 100 to 300 kills kept killing me. I thought, there is no way these ppl are not hacking, and since they are, and arent getting found out, i can too. I injected it, but only put the ppl squares on…to be as fair and as undetected as possible. I soon got banned. My older brother didnt know about all this crap of banning and ip changes, so i pretty much did what i wanted. He is the leader of [A.O.S.A.] which he started a few weeks ago, and he got it up to 34 active members. We are in vacation in italy (check ips) and he is taking it seriously and visiting museums, and art shit and stuff…while im just in the resort doing stuff on his computer. I kinda feel bad about this, since he is trying to be a leader of a clan, has a clan server (aosarmy server btw), and is an admin of that server, and if he finds out that i got him banned from everything, he is going to literally kill me. I only started because of a bad server, and i realize that there isnt much fun in hacking, since it requires no skill, and alot of deception and lying, to family, players, clan members and admins. If i get unbanned, I would never hack again, and work to become an admin on servers other than aosarmy server…i think we have all experimented with hacks, and i think i went too far. On the bright side, as an admin of aosarmy, i know what to look for in hackers ^–^I apologize for what I did, and although im sure everyone says the cliche…believe me when i say im done hacking

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

A few days ago… but i dont remember exactly when since vacation is having its timeflying effect

I would like to add a further note…and keep in mind I am the real PEKKA, who was wronged. My brother has ruined my reputation, name and everything else. I am banned from almost every server as a result. As leader of my 40 plus member clan, I must have access to all servers. However, I would like to propose a solution to this mess, as supported by chase. First, some background details. As stated above, I created the clan in italy, and the computer that I, and unfortunately also my brother, use is not mine. At home, my name is what it was from the beginning; Ghost. I would like to change it to the name of my leader position, [A.O.S.A.]PEKKA. If this name has been permanently added somehow to a list of names to automatically permaban, then i would make it PEKKR, which is as similar to PEKKA as possible. Many think that it would be “evading” to go on my personal, untouched pc, which my brother has absolutely no access to. If this proposal, and appeal in general is locked once more, I ask all future people reading this…IF SOMEONE WRONGS YOU USING YOUR NAME, AND COMPUTER, HOW DO YOU PLAY ONCE MORE?! I am willing to give up my name, but not the game because of past wrongs. I hope that all admins, and especially juxta see reason.

p.s. It is common knowledge, and from reading all other aloha appeals, i can see that over time, admins automatically start reading and juding with a bias AGAINST the person who made the appeal, with the exception of a precious few. The majority of admins rightly distrust the appealer, but it has now devolved to a point that people are misquoted, and judged without any mercy. Apparently second chances dont apply to this game for some people. I ask all admins reading this that will be involved in the decision to see this from my POV, and be completely snark-free. THANK YOU CHASE =D

I would also like to add that chase_uc is adding a discussion

maybe i will, if it is the last defense

Just posting here to say to all of the other admins (that don’t follow the IRC or that didn’t see the IRC discussion) that this thread should not be locked at sight but instead should be discussed.

Thank you

maybe you could try reading the last two paragraphs…

Appeal accepted. You get one more chance to prove yourself. Bear in mind we will be keeping a keen eye on you in future.

Thank you, trust me i wont ;).