- Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Yes, it’s been 1.5 days now.
- What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
- What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
I was playing on aloha.pk’s DigDug server.
- Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I’ll try to list a couple possible reasons I was being banned.
a. I disrupted the server by playing in an incorrect fashion, bossing people around to dig/build instead of fighting. (I did this along with Ripperino who was banned shortly before me.) Since everyone was building when I first joined in, I assumed it was alright to keep the peace and build what I wanted to. I had it in the back of my mind that it was proper to fight each other’s team, though.
b. I votekicked an immense amount of people in a short amount of time. We (I and Ripperino) got at least three players out of the server within a 30 minute span and that would also be a good reason that I would be suspected of misbehaving.
- Why should you be unbanned?
I didn’t intend to misbehave at all and I do not use hacks whatsoever. I’m sorry for disrupting the DigDug server and would like to play again whenever it is appropriate for me to do so.
- When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
November 10th in the evening Eastern Standard Time.