Yourmainnigga's merged ban appeals

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? Yes i made sure this wasnt a Votekick. Its been a day since i was allowed to get on aloha servers

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was playing on pinpoint.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalfe.
    i was banned for griefing, but then again everybody griefs. Its not like im the only person that does that.

5. Why should you be unbanned? i think i should be unbanned because griefing is a common thing in every AOS server but I’ll stop griefing on Aloha servers. Also, i freaking love Aloha servers.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    1/05/13 at about 5pm

Shoplifting is a common thing, too. Does that justify a shoplifter?

soo i was playing on hallway and a couple of minutes of playing i decide to build stairs going to the top and i already see stairs partially made and that had been greifed . . so im trying to just brake offf the greifed part and all of a sudden i got my building privledges taken away for no reason !

and a couple seconds after i get banned !?!?!?!?!?!

and i dont know how to check who banned me.

this is bullcrap :-\ -HELP MEEEE :o

Read the first link and post your appeal in the second link.

http://aloha.pk/index.php?board=23.0

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

5. Why should you be unbanned?

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I’m guessing that you forgot something
or
You want us to play some sort of mad lib and have us fill it out for you.

YourMainNigga, I am not responsible for this ban, but you were banned for four hours for “Habitual Griefing”. Not too long ago, you posted an appeal for griefing on pinpoint. I suggest you cut this crap out. If I personally caught you griefing a third time, you would be banned long enough to find a new hobby.

hibitual grieing ?

Twice in ten days…must be a record.

English, do you know it?

http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=2035.0

wow but i was taking down the stairs so i could make new ones !!!

that sucks soo much balls . … . :-\

And good night to “Our Main Coloured Gentleman/Woman”

Perma for being a repeat and blatant offender.

to be honest he was causing a lot of issues for everyone…

further more his name also offends many people and he refuses to change it…

just saying…

What is hibitual griefing

If you read carefully, he said habitual.

Habitual sounds kinda like “habit”, and that’s what it basically means: doing something consistently, like a habit.
That is to say, this guy’s got a griefing habit…