Unban please

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    SI

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    sickomode

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    ALOHA.PK BABEL

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    AIMBOT Y ESP

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    NO UTILIZARE NUEVAMENTE HACKS, PIDO DISCULPAS, YA DESINSTALE TODO TIPO TRAMPAS DE MI COMPUTADOR

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    HACE UNA SEMANA

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
YES

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
sickomode

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
BABEL

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
AIMBOT AND ESP

5) Why should you be unbanned?
I WILL NOT USE HACKS AGAIN, I APOLOGIZE, I ALREADY UNINSTALL ALL KINDS OF TRAPS FROM MY COMPUTER

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
A WEEK AGO

Hello, please be patient and don’t make 2 appeals. Your banning admin will respond soon.

ok

…[move]…[move]…[/move][/move]

Continually posting isn’t going to help. I’m sorry it is taking longer than you wanted but it is the holidays and your banning admin may be busy with family or what not. We volunteer our time so we maybe not be available 8 hours a day 7 days a week. Please try to have some more patience.

Me cambie de nombre y el ban fue hace una semana y quieres encontrar al administrador que me baneo xD desbaneame y ya, no volvere a hackear mas

I already know who the banning admin is and he has been contacted. You aren’t in a position to demand that we unban you at this very moment. (I am sure you will be unbanned when your banning admin responds). Other’s do not seem to have a problem being patient. You admitted and that is good. It shouldn’t take a whole lot longer my dude. It has been at most 24 hours since you made your appeal. I am sure you can have a little more patience.

Mira mi primer post solicitando apelacion (Ya pasaron 24 horas)

Either way, it hasn’t been long. It is the holidays. Have some patience. Arguing with me isn’t gonna make it any faster.

You have been unbanned. Don’t hack again or you will not receive another chance.

Hace semana envie el formulario de apelacion completo, con mis razones sinceras, me parece injusto que apelen el Ban de gente que hackea todo el tiempo y llora en el formulario y no me apelan el ban a mi, que solo fui baneado solo una vez por utilizar hacks y complete el formulario como se debe :confused:

Buenas!
Yo soy el Admin a cargo de tu baneo,

Te pido disculpas por no responder a tu anterior ban appeal, estaba indispuesto esa semana, pero aquí estoy para complacerte,

Según ví en tu anterior appeal, aceptaste el uso de hack, aunque esa disculpa se ve bastante difícil de creer a mis ojos,

Quiero hacerte dos preguntas y quisiera que respondieras con sinceridad,
¿Cuál fue la razón a la que te llevó utilizar hack? Y ¿Estás realmente arrepentido de haberlos utilizado?
Tomate tu tiempo, y contesta de buena manera,

Gracias

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    SI

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    sickomode

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    ALOHA.PK BABEL

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    AIMBOT Y ESP

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    NO UTILIZARE NUEVAMENTE HACKS, PIDO DISCULPAS, YA DESINSTALE TODO TIPO TRAMPAS DE MI COMPUTADOR

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    HACE UNA SEMANA

Your last appeal was combined here:

https://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=11459.0

continue from the end of that one.

Si estoy arrepentido, la razon fue porque esta pc es mala y habia gente q usaba aimbot y nos los baneaban y yo no podia competir con ellos porque tenia retra el raton

Si estoy arrepentido, la razon fue porque esta pc es mala y habia gente q usaba aimbot y nos los baneaban y yo no podia competir con ellos porque tenia retra el raton

Ya veo, tu respuesta se ve un poco apurada, pero se te ve honesto,

Usar hack para contrarrestar hackers o a un jugador profesional, es lo peor que puedes hacer, puedes reportarlos con /admin, o en nuestro servidor de Discord (aloha.pk)

Procederé a desbanearte de los servidores, pero si se te vuelve a encontrar utilizando hack, no va a ser tan fácil como solo pedir perdón y listo, espero no me decepciones,

Disfruta el juego,
Gracias