XxW33DxM4ST3RxX

https://youtu.be/DEKktz3apyw

Seems like the whole “trusted player” system is kind of a dumb idea.

This player is legit. The snaps you see seem to be lag seeing as he doesn’t do it each time. There us a better first person spectate that shows where players are only for specting.

In future reports, please show your ping which can be turned on in settings. Also do /pw in order to dhow the player you are spectating ping. These will help us check for lag.

In terms of the “trusted player” system, it is a really good system to protect highly skilled and trustworthy members of the community like this player. However, staff do still make sure that these players still keep to the rules and can have their trusted revoked.

If there is SOLID evidence of cheating or misbehavior of a trusted member such as this player he will be banned or whatever punishment is necessary.

If you have further questions about what I saw in the video to deem this player not cheating or not enough proof please ask and I will happy to explain in a more detailed fashion.

Thanks for reporting.

It just seems like a normal player having lag (or you are lagging instead).
Trust me, I play a lot on Hallway servers with a lot of lazy cheaters : the killfeed would be more obvious, especially since the guy shoot at their spawpoint.
Sometimes he needs 2 or 3 shots to head someone, an aimbot require only one bullet.
The time between each kill is too long (a lot of aimbot users are filling the whole killfeed in less than 5s).
Even the playstyle isn’t the one of a cheater.

(I play this game since it was more populated, like 2013 or before, idk. Now I easily make the difference between skilled / regular players and cheaters)

Weedmaster is legit player. Belive me, I’ve played with him many times and I don’t want to be on the opposite team when he’s online.