[x] WTH ?

WTH ?

???

So I say stuff, I get perm muted.
Old player makes a racist joke on forum, all well and good.
21 Gun salute

I’ve honestly given up on your uncooperative and corrupt staff. The few old one’s have disappeared, wished they came back. You guys just support players who cheat. Everyone knows that.
Fuck off.

Honestly why is it racist? He is just talking about a (supposedly?) Indian dish that is famous abroad. It would be the same if someone was talking about Italian lasagna, …

No, I remember a time when I used to get muted for calling hamburgers shitty.(as an example )
You wont remember.

Well, if you got muted for this, it wasn’t because of racism since saying that hamburgers are shitty is not racism.
At least here I do not see any racism.

I’ve been a staff member for almost four years now, longer than you’ve had an account on this forum I might add. What part of “you are being auto muted for different reasons” do you not understand. I honestly don’t think we need to waste our time anymore with abuse reports that just clog up the list. Unless you have video evidence of hacking or griefing, please stop wasting our time and yours. This abuse report is denied Reason: Not a valid report

P.S The day that aloha supports cheaters is the day I hand in my resignation

You should have resigned many years ago then.
Reason for resignation: Cheaters who are supported by staff except a few good admins.

TIL making a joke about Indian cuisine is racist and cheating.

EDIT:

http://paste.quacknet.org/view/54fe3520

I used to get muted for calling hamburgers shitty.(as an example )
18:09 < babel_aloha> * Indian Cook started a votekick against player Kiddo,Pssh. Reason: FAT AMERICAN WHO EATS BURGER ALL DAY 18:16 < babel_aloha> * Indian Cook started a votekick against player Kiddo,Pssh. Reason: MC DONALD FAGGOT CANT STOP BEING RACIST

dude i know
all this elaborate effort and making a designated site supposedly for making ban apples but all of this is just a cover up for players to cheat
welcome among the ones that know >:(