[x] |BABEL| Oops

Player IGN: Oops
Server: aloha.pk Tower of Babel USA
Map: Newfort
Date: 24-10-14 (24th October 2014)
Time: 11PM GMT Approx

This player was found hacking (Aimbot (Key press activated, FOV only), ESP).
May have a cohort by name of Weed.

Was asked to “prove” I caught him and to post here so, I did record several minutes of prior footage, but figured If I returned under a different name (Beepa) I may be able to catch him easier. This footage is after he thought I had left. He is quite conniving in hiding his use of the aimbot but missed hiding the wallhack.

Youtube link . Will now continue to play with pubOVL enabled. Getting tired of these “wallhackers”.

Apologies if this is a duplicate thread, not sure if you use pre-post moderation or not.

Recorded with FRAPS and pubOVL.

zoidberg I can’t find any good evidence that can prove he’s hacking in the video it just seems like he’s a normal player to me and your pubovl isn’t on

Pubovl is on. Otherwise I wouldn’t have his first person view or know when he raises / lower sights. Edit unless youre reffering to the fact that I forgot to hit X for the All box boundings.

Standard spectate is only float. With switching to players only bringing your camera to their location.

And you’re honestly saying it isn’t suspect that he turns around with no indication and beelines for an enemy behind or tracks someone perfectly through multiple walls (despite dying).

Hello Zoidberg,

I was ingame as you were watching/recording oops. I noticed that you were accusing him a lot, so I took a nice long look at his gameplay. I believed that he was a clean, very good player (from what I saw ingame). Soon after you posted, I closely examined your video evidence. First off, I see no signs of esp. Most regular players know where the enemy hides, and where they should look/aim. Plus, it is hard to see him tracking players without pubovl’s “x” feature enabled. Secondly, those fog shots are difficult, but well executed shots. They are not impossible. He could easily see the outline of the players, and was able to make the shot. As for any aimbot snapping, I saw none. There is no aimbot, not even key activated.

Now don’t get me wrong, the aloha staff appreciates that you took the time to record and report a possible hacker. It’s just that this player is simply not hacking. In the future, I would highly suggest using pubovl’s esp (“x”) feature. It makes all the difference. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them.

Thanks,
FF

Fair enough but I also honestly believe that he was, but knew how to hide it well. (For example, his kills were always “miss” two > headshot. Maybe a quirk of his shooting style, but it felt too consistent for me and reminds me of my server admin days on UT99, especially as his behaviour changed after being accused and then reverted once I left and rejoined spectating as Beepa.

Hello, oops here.

I will shortly explain what I’m doing in the showcased video.

First segment, Oops tracks a player through walls. Is about to leave target when he sees him move toward the clear. Turns to shoot but is killed. Target is seen coming into open at that moment.

In the said excerpt of the video I’m repeatedly focusing my aim at a guy, whose, somewhat, faint shadow appears over and over again “inside” the wall, which can be seen in the images of particular frames, as shown below:

3rd second

Click for details

http://i.imgur.com/EkTw2RA.png

7th second

Click for details

http://i.imgur.com/4z19z0M.png

11th second

Click for details

http://i.imgur.com/xyaPWfW.png

18th second

Click for details

http://i.imgur.com/6tNJrN7.png

Having said that, I do have serious doubts that the guy that happens to emerge in sight right after I get killed is the one I was aiming at.

At some point later (note: not in the video), I even make a remark in the chat about the “blue guy” acting weird and all, because he would act like that for quite some time.

I do admit however, that I wouldn’t notice the guy at the wall at first - when watching the video. And it might have looked a bit suspicious.

After the black, Oops snaps to two fogged targets, feigns two missed shots then snaps his third aimbot shot for HSs. The tell here though is with no promting (no gunshot or noise) he turns around and beelines to a person behind him.

I don’t see any snaps there, nor do I carry out any on my screen. And the guy (guys?) is reasonably well visible. Further, at 0:47 i notice a few tracers on the map/hear someone shooting somewhere behind me, which I go and investigate. Then there is a cut at 0:52, though I doubt it does really affect anything. Apparently I go to the wrong place and get the wrong guy, as it can be seen on the video. It’s nothing too unusual, imo, to get the wrong target, notion his positioning wrongly. I actually get that quite a lot, sometimes, for example, I think the tracers go from the other way than they’re being shot from, lol. Even without managing to find the given target in the end.

I guess you’re referring here to that peculiar wall situation, which I already explained.

Fair enough but I also honestly believe that he was, but knew how to hide it well. (For example, his kills were always "miss" two > headshot. Maybe a quirk of his shooting style, but it felt too consistent for me and reminds me of my server admin days on UT99, especially as his behaviour changed after being accused and then reverted once I left and rejoined spectating as Beepa.

Not sure what you mean by “behaviour revert”, could you explain this one, please?

Also, I probably should’ve handled the conversation with you differently, since this all came as an unnecessary bother, for everyone, really. But at some point I just wouldn’t treat you seriously, and thought that you try to troll me for some unknown reason, and considering I wasn’t doing exceptionally well when you’d accuse me multiple times. And it was 1 a.m. Oops.

removed.png

Behaviour reversion.

Before I called you, you were heavily camping a wall. You then proceeded to change “style” and went Close quarters. You remained as such until I left, when i returned as beepa, you returned to the wall again.

Either way you have my apologies.

I saw one moment which I though zomg aimbot, I would bet that he had map hacks and aimbot at the very least because of that one moment but it never reacoured , but you don’t have enough evidence to ban off of sorry
Lol urr
That quick “snap” at :50

Urr was oops? Then I must have playing with him on Counterstrike Maps for a while last night. Anyway he definitely doesn’t hack.

Hi zoidberg, legalize weed here, I just wanted to tell you if you are suspicious of someone using cheats do /admin or come on our IRC and report him. Many people told you oops didn’t cheat but you kept going, just ask for help and then we help you, cheers :D/

Okidoki. :wink:

You were legalize weed? Damn, I can’t believe I thought you were Cross.

cross isn’t as good as me pls, how on earth would you think i am cross?

Likewise.

Because cross is always saying m8 and talking about weed

people keep on votekicking me but i have none none none accuracy all time I play i get votekick

from Opdude