Would you play if we created a Trench Warfare??

That looks like a really bad map design no offense.
There was a way better trench warfare map already made, I cannot remember the name of it but it was awesome, it had a spawn in the water with a bunch of boats, and a huge hill with HUGE trenches and bunkers.

hello Zigana!
I have to infrm you that i have cancelled this project because i have to focus on my studies.

So yeh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’( >:( :frowning: :o :-\ :’(

I have to agree with CraftDinur about indestructible maps, a solution for this could just be boundaries extension(updated version of map extensions that include the boundaries extension).

Well from the concept art you drew it look very similar to a map made by Ki11aWi11: Trenches, this confuses me of what you invisioned it to be. I imagined a map inspired by arena, meaning that players are limited to the trenches only, kind of like very simple maze. But once you shared you’re concept art I just imagine Ki11aWi11’s map. Regardless of the concept art you made, thats only one map, I feel as if there will be multiple maps in the future.
I’m envisioning either a revamp of Ki11aWi11’s map and add working mortars or a map for arena: trenches only map that uses the boundaries extension to keep players in the trenches with mortars to give an interesting twist to the normal game mode.
I’d be very interested in making the second option(arena map: trenches with mortars)

http://i.imgur.com/RelF1lc.png

You’re probably thinking of Omaha Beach, if this is the map you’re thinking of I don’t think its the kind of map that eternalair is thinking of.

http://i.imgur.com/j2usWjt.png

Just because eternalair can’t continue to work on the project doesn’t mean that it cannot be continued.